Sake bomb is great too. I usually go with Sapporo or Sappora or something like that I can't remember the name of the beer, and then a shot of Saki and we rest it right on top of the chopsticks like the picture shows and on the count of three everyone pounds the table, the chopstick roll away and the shotglass drops right into the beer and everyone chugs. It's messy and phenomenal.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sake bomb is great too. I usually go with Sapporo or Sappora or something like that I can't remember the name of the beer, and then a shot of Saki and we rest it right on top of the chopsticks like the picture shows and on the count of three everyone pounds the table, the chopstick roll away and the shotglass drops right into the beer and everyone chugs. It's messy and phenomenal.

User_Tezzla_Cannon_chuck_norris_approved.gif

Dam* son...Fredi don't play!

lol me and a couple of friends have started to do the "Mad Irish Car Bomb" and we only bust it out on certain occasions. Our Mad Irish Car Bomb is a MUG of Guinness Extra Stout (Not the full mug obviously, but 1/2 full) and then the double shot glass dropped in with half being Bailey's and half being Jamesons and there has only been 1 of us to actually finish the whole ******* thing and I, sadly, am not one of them. I've gotten it down to like 2 or 3 sips left but I just can't ever finish it. The Extra Stout is just so thick that it's really hard to gulp the whole thing.

My recommendation, if you feel like getting real froggy:

1 Frozen Mug

3/4 Guinness Extra Stout (In a can, since it has the nitrogen ball in it or whatever it's called)

Double shot glass

w/ 1/2 Jamesons and 1/2 Bailey's Irish Cream

If you can down that whole ****** in one sitting then you have my respect as an Irish descendant.

Unrelated to beer but since we're discussing interesting mixer mindfu*ks here's a doosey!

I was at a friends place the other night and he had one of those huge bottles of Champagne open for the ladies (of course). Since I'm in the wine biz and enjoy a little Champagne he offered me a glass.

After 3 I was just about completely floored so I was curious. This guy's a prankster to the 100th degree. Turns out he was making something called a "Boli-Stoli". 3 parts Bolinger Champagne 1 part Stolichnaya vodka.

Whew....all I can say is I can drink with the best of em but this was blast off!!!

Needless to say the girls jumped the swimming pool rather quickly this particular night. ;)

lol me and a couple of friends have started to do the "Mad Irish Car Bomb" and we only bust it out on certain occasions. Our Mad Irish Car Bomb is a MUG of Guinness Extra Stout (Not the full mug obviously, but 1/2 full) and then the double shot glass dropped in with half being Bailey's and half being Jamesons and there has only been 1 of us to actually finish the whole ******* thing and I, sadly, am not one of them. I've gotten it down to like 2 or 3 sips left but I just can't ever finish it. The Extra Stout is just so thick that it's really hard to gulp the whole thing.

1 Frozen Mug

3/4 Guinness Extra Stout (In a can, since it has the nitrogen ball in it or whatever it's called)

Double shot glass

If you can down that whole ****** in one sitting then you have my respect as an Irish descendant.

I would take that bet

yo shot....got me some andygator from the convenience store around the corner.

gentlemen, I am about to present a drink recipe guaranteed to get the ladies in the mood.

take a standard drinking glass (a nice looking one...presentation counts your philistines)

put a few ice cubes in

put a shot of vodka in there

then put a shot of this in there

Patron-Citronge.jpg

and fill up the rest with this

fu-ki_plum.jpg

stir and serve

yeah i would say it gets emn in the mood.

much like a rag soaked in ether does too.

dago thats 100% liquor.

PS once you get em in the mood, i would recommend what do do with them, but the last reco i made got me suspended

crazy_hot_wings.jpg

is that to sober them up?

1 Frozen Mug

Double shot glass

I could do it. I don't like drunkeness so it would be one of the only drinks of the night, but I think I could do it.

Headshot, are you still down in Florida? Because if you are, you've got access to one of the world's best IPA's. This beer is made by Cigar City Breweries in Tampa, Florida. I present Cigar City's IPA, Jai Alai:

post-548615-0-03843900-1311438377_thumb.

To begin with, this beer is excellent. The beer runs a 7.5% ABV, which is perfect for having 2-3 beers without a buzz. This beer is fresh and crisp, smelling of citrusy hops that it defines the perfect summer beer. To begin with, it has the malty stickiness that you love in beer, yet it is light enough (medium-bodied) to allow the hops to take all the attention. The hops give off insane citrus notes of your standard orange and mango with a hint of pineapple. There are a good few flavors that I can't even list. This beer is perfect. They have started to send this beer to Georgia and Five Points Bottle Shop in Athens, Georgia has got it in stock. Its only thanks to them that I was able to enjoy this beer before it was even legal in Georgia. God bless Florida.

I may review a wheat beer next, probably a German wheat, possibly one of their dark wheat beers which I fell in love with while I was in Germany. Unfortunately, these beers are rarely sold or brewed in America, but many high quality beer stores will sell Franziskaner's Hefe-weisse Dunkel in singles (1 beer only).

When I drink to get drunk I drink miller lite and crap vodka.

When I want to appreciate a drink I buy real beer or expensive scotch.

i drink it all, never understood drinking "fancy" shots of Johnny walker or patron.

whats the point in all the fance when the goal is to get ripped and fight or ****.

i drink it all, never understood drinking "fancy" shots of Johnny walker or patron.

whats the point in all the fance when the goal is to get ripped and fight or ****.

Johnnie Walker spans a wide spectrum of whisky, from cheap to "Oh word? You're getting this round?"

**** is out of my usual price-range, but Johnnie Blue >>>>>>.