Okay everyone, here's a question about your beer containment chambers.

What do you like to drink beer out of? Glass, mug, just the bottle, or something else?

The reason I ask: I just bought some Auburn drinkware at a sale at the arena today. I bought one tall glass, and one ceramic mug. I figured I could keep one and give my dad the other. The glass would be best for seeing the beer's color, and the more obvious contemporary choice. But the mug is really nice-looking. And it looks like what they'd drink beer out of at an old Irish pub or something. The dork in me wants to go with the mug, but I'm still undecided.

The order goes something like this:

frosty mug > mug > pilnser glass > pint glass > bottle > can > girl's *** crack.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you like to drink beer out of? Glass, mug, just the bottle, or something else?

The reason I ask: I just bought some Auburn drinkware at a sale at the arena today. I bought one tall glass, and one ceramic mug. I figured I could keep one and give my dad the other. The glass would be best for seeing the beer's color, and the more obvious contemporary choice. But the mug is really nice-looking. And it looks like what they'd drink beer out of at an old Irish pub or something. The dork in me wants to go with the mug, but I'm still undecided.

For me it depends on the beer. There are different types of glasses for all styles of beer and they certainly make a difference.

But if I were to say a standard "every-beer" glass I'd go with the good ol fashioned pint glass.

Edited by Goal Line D

This is my favorite glass to drink beer out of:

duvel.jpg

Chilled, of course.

Edited by Headshot Rising

that sam adams glass i stole in atlanta is great beer glass.

y'all should have seen tom melvin looking at me like wtf???

he thought i stole it, i gave the chick 5 bucks for it

LMAO I can see Melatonin's face right now. "Uh excuse me kind sir that is not of your possession."

I slip waitresses extra money for the glasses ALL the ******* time. I've got like 6 or 7 glasses that I took after I just handed a 5 to the waitress and told her "look the other way while I take this glass." None of them have ever told me no. Other times I've just gotten a girl friend to slip it in her purse. Now that I think of it I don't have normal glassware at my house. All of my glasses are beer glasses.

LMAO I can see Melatonin's face right now. "Uh excuse me kind sir that is not of your possession."

I slip waitresses extra money for the glasses ALL the ******* time. I've got like 6 or 7 glasses that I took after I just handed a 5 to the waitress and told her "look the other way while I take this glass." None of them have ever told me no. Other times I've just gotten a girl friend to slip it in her purse. Now that I think of it I don't have normal glassware at my house. All of my glasses are beer glasses.

it was classic stuff, mervin was like Bug_Eyed.jpg

I dont drink but if I did I would drink out of one of these.

istockphoto_713453-beer-bottle-in-brown-bag.jpg

Thuggin.

• 2 weeks later...

3223979818_702b89e15a.jpg

(And yes I only bought it because 'Gator' was in the name)

Really good. I could drink a lot of it (because of the light taste, not because it's low on alcohol, it's 8%...so maybe I couldn't drink A LOT). It's a really grainy beer with a pretty good fruit finish. Maybe apple or pear or something like that. I imagine this would be awesome with some grilled shrimp or chicken.

So far I've tried the Turbodog and the Andygator from Abita and liked them both. Tasting more of their collection is definitely in my future.

Edited by Headshot Rising

3223979818_702b89e15a.jpg

(And yes I only bought it because 'Gator' was in the name)

Really good. I could drink a lot of it (because of the light taste, not because it's low on alcohol, it's 8%...so maybe I couldn't drink A LOT). It's a really grainy beer with a pretty good fruit finish. Maybe apple or pear or something like that. I imagine this would be awesome with some grilled shrimp or chicken.

So far I've tried the Turbodog and the Andygator from Abita and liked them both. Tasting more of their collection is definitely in my future.

Andygator & Turbodog>>>>>>>>>>>

Andygator & Turbodog>>>>>>>>>>>

You f*ckers over in Nola make some **** good beer, that's why I'm kinda hopeful for the LSU Brew. I'm ashamed to admit though that the 2 times I've come there for Mardi Gras and the 2 times I went to Baton Rouge (and then left there and went to Nola), I never tried the Abita beer, which seems like a really stupid thing to admit when it's brewed there. I overlooked this company big time if the rest of their stuff tastes as good as the Turbodog and the Andygator.

Went to Portland OR a few years back and stopped by this place...

lucky-lab-sign.jpg

Best dam* beers I've ever had! And lemme tell ya I've drank and tried a ton of beer styles.

Quick story. When my buddies and I were hangin at the bar, the brewmaster wheeled in a keg of a new brown ale he had been working on. Asked us to try it for free and help him come up with a name. I was so buzzed I can't remember what we came up with....something to do with Georgia but that's all I can recall. Thought that was mad cool of him though.

If your ever in Portland Lucky Labrador Brew Co. is a MUST for beer lovers!

Edited by Goal Line D

You f*ckers over in Nola make some **** good beer, that's why I'm kinda hopeful for the LSU Brew. I'm ashamed to admit though that the 2 times I've come there for Mardi Gras and the 2 times I went to Baton Rouge (and then left there and went to Nola), I never tried the Abita beer, which seems like a really stupid thing to admit when it's brewed there. I overlooked this company big time if the rest of their stuff tastes as good as the Turbodog and the Andygator.

Abita Amber, IPA, and their pecan brew are good as well.

there is a newer company here called NOLA that makes a beer they call Irish Channel Stout that is damned good. Didn't much care for their other offerings tho

Right now I am craving an Irish Car Bomb or three

Abita Amber, IPA, and their pecan brew are good as well.

there is a newer company here called NOLA that makes a beer they call Irish Channel Stout that is damned good. Didn't much care for their other offerings tho

Right now I am craving an Irish Car Bomb or three

There is nothing better for an Irish Car Bomb than Jamesons. Mother f*ck is that good the whole way down.

Half a glass of Guiness Extra Stout

1/2 shot glass of Bailey's Irish Cream

1/2 shot glass of Jameson Irish Whiskey

********. 4 of those and I'm ready to beat some ***

There is nothing better for an Irish Car Bomb than Jamesons. Mother f*ck is that good the whole way down.

Dam* right! Don't forget the ol Sake Bomb!!!!

GI0417_Sake-Bomb_lg.jpg

Irish Car Bomb may be my favorite drink in the world