• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry, but our beer sucks. Canadian beer, FTW.

Uh, yeah, you're not drinking "our beer" then. Unless you think Budweiser and Miller and Coors are the only beer we have.

I've never had a beer from Canada that I thought "Holy **** I need more of this."

Everything about Canadian beer mimics their country: soft.

Only good things in canada are igloos and moose's

Uh, yeah, you're not drinking "our beer" then. Unless you think Budweiser and Miller and Coors are the only beer we have.

I've never had a beer from Canada that I thought "Holy **** I need more of this."

Everything about Canadian beer mimics their country: soft.

Both of you are such homers. Figure it out.

Ovila was sooooo ******* good. Had a nice fruit taste right in the middle. I can definitely taste the raisin in it and the small hint of sugar actually hurt my teeth a little, but the taste was so good that I didn't care.

I'd love to try the other 2.

unlike a lot of beers that have fruit, it was nice and subtle. added to the overall flavor without overpowering it

those monks know what they are doing. guess when you can't have sex you have to have another passion to fill its place

Got a little bottle of Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout and of course loved it. Standing in the bottle shoppe I realized that I haven't had a good bottle of whiskey in a long time and decided to pick up a little bottle of Jameson. I know this is The Beer Thread and everything but holy **** if you have any kind of tongue for whiskey or scotch, get Jameson NOW. It's as smooth as syrup.

Got a little bottle of Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout and of course loved it. Standing in the bottle shoppe I realized that I haven't had a good bottle of whiskey in a long time and decided to pick up a little bottle of Jameson. I know this is The Beer Thread and everything but holy **** if you have any kind of tongue for whiskey or scotch, get Jameson NOW. It's as smooth as syrup.

Jameson>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't have a lot of experience with whiskey, but I go Crown Black or Jameson

I tried this once and never again. Stuff is like cherry candy and I am just drinking it down. It wasn't until I started to feel funny that I realized I had drank 3/4 of the bottle and that even with the cherry flavor it was still 80 proof. Its the devil I tell yah....like Schnapps that kicks you in the balls

original-357-290-red-stag.jpg

Jameson>>>>>>>>>>>

I don't have a lot of experience with whiskey, but I go Crown Black or Jameson

I tried this once and never again. Stuff is like cherry candy and I am just drinking it down. It wasn't until I started to feel funny that I realized I had drank 3/4 of the bottle and that even with the cherry flavor it was still 80 proof. Its the devil I tell yah....like Schnapps that kicks you in the balls

original-357-290-red-stag.jpg

beam>>>

Holy **** is that beer? 32 % ALC? I just came.

Yep! At the time, the strongest in the world. The Germans came with a 40% alc beer, so they had to fight back (it's a brit brewery btw). They created a 41% alc beer named Sink The Bismarck. I have one bottle in my wine closet: I haven't tasted it yet. Expect to pay around 80 bucks for a 330 ml bottle (ouch!)

Check it

Okay everyone, here's a question about your beer containment chambers.

What do you like to drink beer out of? Glass, mug, just the bottle, or something else?

The reason I ask: I just bought some Auburn drinkware at a sale at the arena today. I bought one tall glass, and one ceramic mug. I figured I could keep one and give my dad the other. The glass would be best for seeing the beer's color, and the more obvious contemporary choice. But the mug is really nice-looking. And it looks like what they'd drink beer out of at an old Irish pub or something. The dork in me wants to go with the mug, but I'm still undecided.