Anybody here get tired of paying for TV stations they never watch?

I know I did and ended up dumping cable TV for internet TV.

The cable companies really needs to start offering A la carte cable TV, so we can just pick around 15 stations we want to watch and only pay for those stations.

Edited by Brehus

I dropped my cable a while back... Got a HD antenna for the basic network channels and use Pirate Bay + TVersity for everything else...

Only thing I really miss is sports... Can't watch the Reds every day like I used to and sometimes hafta go to the bar to catch the Falcons game... But all in all it's been worth it...

I am going to call BS. I havent heard this yet and I visit a bunch of tech blogs. Netflix only has like 20million users.

Netflix continued to post impressive quarterly financial numbers, ending the first quarter 2011 as the largest subscription video service in North America.

In the first quarter, Netflix added 3.6 million subscribers, ending the period with more than 23.6 million subscribers in total. That was up 69 percent from the 14 million subscribers it had a year ago. To put that in context: Comcast ended 2010 with 22.8 million pay TV subscribers. While it’s always possible the cable company could report subscriber additions in the first quarter, it’s unlikely to do so, given its declines over the last several quarters.

My link

Netflix continued to post impressive quarterly financial numbers, ending the first quarter 2011 as the largest subscription video service in North America.

In the first quarter, Netflix added 3.6 million subscribers, ending the period with more than 23.6 million subscribers in total. That was up 69 percent from the 14 million subscribers it had a year ago. To put that in context: Comcast ended 2010 with 22.8 million pay TV subscribers. While it’s always possible the cable company could report subscriber additions in the first quarter, it’s unlikely to do so, given its declines over the last several quarters.

My link

well ****. No wonder they are getting into the creation business they have a good amount of viewers. if they could get 5-6 to watch said shows, then they could really have something. I heard they might make a New Dave Chappelle show.