I don't know if anyone is going to see it or not but if you do, please describe what the monster looks like. I read reviews that say you don't get a clear shot until the last 30 minutes. After Cloverfield, this type of J.J. Abrams movie makes me just wanna know what the monster is and go on with my day.

I'm with you on this one! After Cloverfield, I wanted to whip J.J. Abrams azz!

I don't know if anyone is going to see it or not but if you do, please describe what the monster looks like. I read reviews that say you don't get a clear shot until the last 30 minutes. After Cloverfield, this type of J.J. Abrams movie makes me just wanna know what the monster is and go on with my day.

I read a review (Variety I think), that said it resembles a spider. I'm not to enthusiastic about seeing this, will prolly wait for the BluRay\DVD to come out.

I heard the same thing then had a DUH moment when I thought of the title again lol. I think I will do the same. Here is a rumored original draft

super-8-concept-main.jpg

I can't wait for this. I saw Cloverfield in theaters and it was one of the coolest experiences I've had in a theater. Take yall's adderall and just enjoy the **** movie :lol:

Honestly never thought Cloverfield was all THAT bad. There's nauseating screen shaking(especially for the older crowd) and the whole cheessy premisis of someone deciding to lug a camera through a deadly and scary situation (Paranormal *cough cough*) but overall it was not nearly as bad as it was made out to be when I finally saw it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Super 8 but I still have that new X man movie everyones raving about to knock out first.

So for those who have seen this already: Should I go see this, or X-Men, Hangover, or Pirates?

If you go by rotten tomatoes, then tis Xmen(87%), Super 8(82%), hangover ( 35%) , pirates (32%)

I have seen Xmen and hangover and id recommend x men over it. from what i have read pirates was basically the same as the old ones. Hangover used the exact same formula as the first one. It was almost ridiculous how predictable it was, but it did have some good laughs in it.

Id say go with Xmen or Super 8 depending on your taste.