Turner's best days behind him?

Dago

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/29914414

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/21532/breaking-down-running-backs-atlanta

not trying to troll because you all have a very capable backup in Snelling anyway

what do you all think? I kind of agree and also I almost feel like Snelling brings more to the table in the passing game

HOW MUCH HAS TURNER GOT LEFT? PROBABLY AS MUCH AS HE WANTS

TO HAVE, OR SHOULD I SAY "WILLING TO GET." HOW MUCH HEART

DOES HE HAVE RIGHT NOW. I THINK HE HAS THE HEART TO BE VERY

PRODUCTIVE STILL, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT INCLUDES THE

DURABILITY NEEDED TO GO ALONG WITH IT. IN ANY CASE, WE SHALL

SEE. LIKE YOU SAY, SNELLING IS WAITING IN THE WINGS.

HOW MUCH HAS TURNER GOT LEFT? PROBABLY AS MUCH AS HE WANTS

TO HAVE, OR SHOULD I SAY "WILLING TO GET." HOW MUCH HEART

DOES HE HAVE RIGHT NOW. I THINK HE HAS THE HEART TO BE VERY

PRODUCTIVE STILL, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT INCLUDES THE

DURABILITY NEEDED TO GO ALONG WITH IT. IN ANY CASE, WE SHALL

SEE. LIKE YOU SAY, SNELLING IS WAITING IN THE WINGS.

of course, depending upon the outcome of any labor agreement Snelling may end up a free agent looking for starter money from someone

if snell goes , look for Falcons to make a pretty big splash in FA

would not surprise me to see them take a long look at DWill

how massive would that 1 2 punch be lol

either way Turner has plenty left in the tank for 2011

beyond that.... we will see

Turner has had far too many carries the last two years, Norwood constantly being injured hasn't helped. I would like to see his carries trimmed by around 5-7 per game, as he seems to be worn down in late December. Our last two playoff loses, he was a non factor, although he only had a half against the Packers.

Bottom line is, our offense runs through #33. He brings more than just his yards and TDs. The way he runs, with physicality, wears down defenses. It opens up our short passing game, which we will continue to run, with success hopefully.

Anyway, if Snelling demands starter money, I say let him walk. We will probably cut ties with Norwood as well, seeing he only plays 6 quarters a year. We really don't have the money for a Williams type player, he would only be slightly cheaper than Snelling any way.

We have 3 offensive lineman, Grimes and our rookie WR we traded 5 picks for to sign, we can't keep and pay everyone.

There's my 'Homeristic' post for the night.:ph34r:

Edited by dirtydealin5858

Thought the Falcons were already going to make a big splash in free agency looking to get a DE how are they going to sign to big names with being part of the final 8 rule?

there wont be FA without a CBA. I doubt the final 8 rule will be part of the CBA.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

EXACTLY! When dude said "our (the falcons) offende runs through turner" I thought to myself hey I coulda sworn all the falcons success was cause of matty ice? Lol

They can't seem to make up their minds. It's whichever seems to support whatever flimsy excuse they can find for Ryan's shortcomings.

EXACTLY! When dude said "our (the falcons) offende runs through turner" I thought to myself hey I coulda sworn all the falcons success was cause of matty ice? Lol

Find a single post where I said 'The only reason we have been successful, was because of Ryan"

Seriously, if you(or anyone else) links it, I'll leave RC never to return.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Find a single post where I said 'The only reason we have been successful, was because of Ryan"

Seriously, if you(or anyone else) links it, I'll leave RC never to return.

What's with you and sausage? You're constantly here begging for links.

I suggest you find your own links or switch to patties.rolleyes.gif

No, I said we passed more than we ran in 2010. A fact that still escapes to RCers.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/statistics?season=2010&team=ATL&seasonType=REG

So when I said ATL is a run first team I was pushing my weight around because I'm a police officer. When you said the offense goes through Turner you are being an highly objective Falcon Fan flexing your mental muscles by dazzling us with your football knowledge. Did I miss anything?

What's with you and sausage? You're constantly here begging for links.

I suggest you find your own links or switch to patties.rolleyes.gif

When someone accuses me of posting something I didn't, what else am I to do?

I remember a few weeks back you challenged me to find a 'link' of a post where I was objective regarding Freeman, which I did.

Tell me, what is the difference? :mellow:

So when I said ATL is a run first team I was pushing my weight around because I'm a police officer. When you said the offense goes through Turner you are being an highly objective Falcon Fan flexing your mental muscles by dazzling us with your football knowledge. Did I miss anything?

You're a cop in Texas, right? I'm going to make sure I stay at least 2 states away.

At this point this has nothing to do with football, it's about you and your little power trip. Just like you wanting to 'meet me' when other posters called you on it, you back tracked out of fear of being banned. I thought the little twist, 'I was wanting to grill out' and 'I meet up with people online all the time' or what ever you said was a nice touch.

It's not surprising really, I'm sure the police probably covet someone as yourself. Aggressive, dishonest and undereducated.

By the way detective, spell check can't save you from grammatical errors.-_-

Edited by dirtydealin5858