In those shows the celebs are AWARE that people will be looking at their cribs and gave permission to have it filmed. Did u get Matt Ryan's permission before putting his crib all over the internet? Doubt it.

I didn't "put" Matt Ryan's crib all over the internet - check the links - they do not lead to my site. They are already "all over" the internet. I uploaded nothing.

Now - go cry somewhere else - you are absolutely outlandish with this crap.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't "put" Matt Ryan's crib all over the internet - check the links - they do not lead to my site. They are already "all over" the internet. I uploaded nothing.

Now - go cry somewhere else - you are absolutely outlandish with this crap.

my bad u posted it to a website. bottom line, get a life. who told u that they wanted to see matt ryan's house?

Yall really need to get a life. Looking like some stalkers on here. Who goes and looks up someone's home and posts the pics on the net?

With comedy, you have the subject, the delivery and timing.

While you have the subject at hand your delivery sucks and you could have not picked a worse time

to continue harping..

Perhaps the Betty Ford Clinic could help you with your "Post" Issues ;).

I wonder why he would give up the home they have near Flowery Branch? Weird. Oh well - good luck to them.

A lot of guys carry two homes, one close to downtown and another closer to Flowery Branch. Abe has a condo and a home for example. A lot of people also prefer to have the Buckhead address as their mailing address for various reasons including tax purposes. A guy that owns a very successful company I know has a condo in Buckhead and lives 20 miles south of the city during the week. The Buckhead condo is where he has all mail sent and he spends the weekends up there. The Ryan's could be doing that just to break things up on the weekends. Not to knock that area as it's very nice but there's more going on in the Atlanta/Buckhead area.

You can make a home a "main residence" without actually living there during the week.

In those shows the celebs are AWARE that people will be looking at their cribs and gave permission to have it filmed. Did u get Matt Ryan's permission before putting his crib all over the internet? Doubt it. You're prolly like Deniro's character in "The Fan". Did u drive by his place too?

You are AWARE that internet home listings stay active for a really long time. The home we bought last year is still "active" on the net, you can still view the original pictures from when the house was listed. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that once the address was known the pics were still all over the net and they were copied.

Pretty clear someone has never actually OWNED or PURCHASED a home. :mellow:

At work today i was talking to a general contractor that told me he just built out a space for Matt Ryan.

The building is a brand new 32 story mixed use office/condo's... I was told that Matt has the penthouse level (32nd Floor) and it cost around 2.5 million to build it. Its near the lenox mall area... He is moving in this weekend and it will be his main resident.

The GC said he was a very nice and easy to get along with with no attitude at all.

Interesting----I have worked with 3 football players and I maintain complete privacy for fear if I did discuss it, then it might get around and I could lose my job or worse have my butt beat for blabbing

These folks are very protective in who they trust as you might imagine

Edited by Nono

Come on... really? What's the difference, maybe the lawn care service? :lol:

As a home owner you have a lot of up keep and that includes keeping the contractors

performing and etc.

A very good friend of mine has a flat at Park Place.

Very Tight Security

Secure Parking

Pool

Dry Cleaners

Meeting Room

Gym and Spa.

His previous residence was a really nice house in Roswell.

He now has extra time for other activities with out having to deal with the upkeep of a house.

Bottom line is there are trade offs and if you are someone who does not have the luxury of time

to deal with upkeep. then a nice flat in a high rise will likely be of a good dollar value to you

as this will be for Matt and his Wife.

Also consider that Matt does not dress like a Bum, and now he is very close to some very nice clothing stores.

As a home owner you have a lot of up keep and that includes keeping the contractors

performing and etc.

A very good friend of mine has a flat at Park Place.

Very Tight Security

Secure Parking

Pool

Dry Cleaners

Meeting Room

Gym and Spa.

His previous residence was a really nice house in Roswell.

He now has extra time for other activities with out having to deal with the upkeep of a house.

Bottom line is there are trade offs and if you are someone who does not have the luxury of time

to deal with upkeep. then a nice flat in a high rise will likely be of a good dollar value to you

as this will be for Matt and his Wife.

Also consider that Matt does not dress like a Bum, and now he is very close to some very nice clothing stores.

All of which Matt likely doesn't do on his own, he likely has an assistant or his wife manages this kind of stuff for the family. I'm telling you the odds that both homes are kept are pretty high since quite a few people even outside of Pro Athletes keep multiple homes in the Atlanta area.

All of which Matt likely doesn't do on his own, he likely has an assistant or his wife manages this kind of stuff for the family. I'm telling you the odds that both homes are kept are pretty high since quite a few people even outside of Pro Athletes keep multiple homes in the Atlanta area.

The point is just that.

Matt is a very busy guy, and a house such as his requires a lot of up keep.

Note to self, call the painter to caulk and paint exterior trim.

2 weeks later Mat finds the reminder note.

Matt ask wifey to contact contractor, wifey replies Contractor can be here Wednesday to go over details, but I am booked solid Wednesday.

Solution.

Buy a nice flat in an upscale area and 90% of the up keep issues just go away.

Ok so the master bathroom in you new flat is not what you want.

This is where Matt and Wifey set a schedule with a designer and that is that.

The simple truth to this is that Matt has more money than he has time.

The upscale condo requires less of his time for maint and up keep than does a house

and it has a good dollar value.

Fot grins and giggles, Matts association fees are probably $1500.00 a month.

The building has maint crew on standby and you and I are not getting past security.

Security calls 3201.

We have a Troll from the AFMBS here to see you.

3201 answers,, Troll was not invited.

Security to Troll

Sir, I must ask you to leave the building.

Troll start arguing

APD Shows up a takes the Troll to Jail.

Judge tells Troll the next time he enters the building it will be 6 months to a year behind bars.

Interesting----I have worked with 3 football players and I maintain complete privacy for fear if I did discuss it, then it might get around and I could lose my job or worse have my butt beat for blabbing

These folks are very protective in who they trust as you might imagine

It is a very new building...with all the construction going on (most of the floors are empty) there is noway to keep it quiet...people talk

It is a very new building...with all the construction going on (most of the floors are empty) there is noway to keep it quiet...people talk

My friend who resides at Park Place has a neighbor who goes by the name of Elton John.

The residents there are always remodeling something or another, and regardless of who lets out info about who lives in that High Rise,

you are not getting past security unless you are personally invited.

Trust me on this or you can go find out for your self.

Just be sure to post your results when you get out :lol:

My friend who resides at Park Place has a neighbor who goes by the name of Elton John.

The residents there are always remodeling something or another, and regardless of who lets out info about who lives in that High Rise,

you are not getting past security unless you are personally invited.

Trust me on this or you can go find out for your self.

Just be sure to post your results when you get out :lol:

Who would want to see Elton John??? :blink: :lol:

Who would want to see Elton John??? :blink: :lol:

True, but I have been on an elevator with Elton, Janet, Coretta and some big time attorney.

I asked Elton how Nigel was doing and Elton asked who I was. I replied with tell Nigel the kid from

the Roswell Rd Apartments said hello.

Elton replied,, you dont look like a kid to me. , I replied, oh gee thanks Elton.

Too badd I was the first one off. You could hear all of them laughing as the doors closed :angry:

Apparently a lot of people - they're pretty easy to find.

Those shows on HBO - cribs, etc. - pretty popular - so I guess there's a lot of folks who like to see how the "other" half lives occasionally.

If that's stalking so be it. There are millions of stalkers out there apparently.

I agree. When your not rich all you've got are dreams. If I watch those kind of shows I'm not watching it because a celebrity is on there, I'm watching it to see what a few million dollars can buy in a home these days incase I ever were to get lucky and win the lottery. Sadly, I can't afford to play right now so all I can do is watch and dream about a dream home. Lots of home improvement idea's can be found from watching those shows also.