Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borat

Moving to club level?

12 posts in this topic

I debated this as well...

Pros- Great view, great location for clients...

Cons- Cost, distance from the field...

I would miss proximity to the field too much to switch...

If there's football, and if any of us still care, I can tell you about my experience with LL vs Club. I had really great seats 8 rows up behind the visitor's bench. I thought there was no way I would want to trade those seats. As seasons came and went, I got tired of

a) always sitting with the opposing team's fans

B) being told to sit down even though the Falcons were about to score and there was no other way to see the field

c) as ticket prices were raised and the people I liked around me gave up their tix, the Falcons did not move other season ticket holders into the seats, but instead sold them on StubHub for a premium (see point a).

So I gave up my season tix and tentatively dipped my big toe into Club level. At first I didn't like it. It seemed impersonal and far from the field. But it was kinda cool that I could grab food or a beer and use the bathroom during a commercial break. The next time I sat with friends LL and I missed the amenities. The third time I was getting hooked on the food and the service and the fact the the fans actually liked the Falcons. Who knew? The fans in Club level were having fun!

While I am traveling this year and will be lucky to make one or two games, those one or two games will be spent in Club level.

My two cents worth.

--Katie

No doubt club level. You will see me there, repping my brand new Akeem Dent Jersey for all the home games.

Thinking about moving from 139 to club level at the 50. Is it worth it?

I like the lower level seats better. From my time in Club level it seems that most of the fans are not into the game. I have club seats and lower level seats. I'm trying to get out of my club seat lease. You can buy my clubs seats and assign them to you and they will be cheaper than buying them at the current price fom the GA Dome. They are not 50 yard line seats, but they are 1st row on the 15 yard line.

I like the lower level seats better. From my time in Club level it seems that most of the fans are not into the game. I have club seats and lower level seats. I'm trying to get out of my club seat lease. You can buy my clubs seats and assign them to you and they will be cheaper than buying them at the current price fom the GA Dome. They are not 50 yard line seats, but they are 1st row on the 15 yard line.

Do you still have those tickets?

I'm trying to talk my company into doing the club level/suite thing this year. I saw the prices for club level season tickets, does this include access to an executive suite or is that a separate thing? Would like for them to get an executive suite for the season but I know I won't be able to talk them into a 100k investment.

I'm trying to talk my company into doing the club level/suite thing this year. I saw the prices for club level season tickets, does this include access to an executive suite or is that a separate thing? Would like for them to get an executive suite for the season but I know I won't be able to talk them into a 100k investment.

No you don't have acccess to the executive suites and you can't even get to the suite levels.

I've had club seats for 5 years and love them. One BIG advantage that you don't think about is that you get first right of refusal on those seats for all sporting events at the Dome. That means you get to buy your seats for the Chick Fil-A Kickoff, SEC Championship game and Chick Fil-A Bowl (as well as assorted tractor pulls, etc.). I usually sell my tickets to these special games on e-Bay and cover a good part of the 5K cost of my Falcon's tickets. SEC game alone usually sells for $1500/pair since this is the only area in Dome where you can buy alcohol during college games. Amenities are great, private entrance on 6th floor of Red International Lot, clean accessible bathrooms, good food, walls of TVs to see highlights during halftime and after the game, and a great view. I looked at getting tickets for Titans or Panthers, and this was a much better deal. I can usually get extra tickets near my seats for games if I want to bring an extra friend. Highly recommend!

PS. If we go to the Super Bowl, you are in a lottery to get tickets for it and (I think) have about a 1 in 4 chance of getting them.

Falcon Fanatic likes this

No doubt club level. You will see me there, repping my brand new Akeem Dent Jersey for all the home games.

Well if this guy is in club level seats that would be a huge con to relocation.