Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

papi

Section 119, row 20, seat 20 & 21

7 posts in this topic

Transferred out of state. Will not be able to use the tickets this year. Willing to sell them at face value.

Excellent seats on the aisle next to each other. Prime view without the prime price.

Face value is $2480.00 for both. May be able to work out group or individual game sales.

Send me a message if interested. Non falcon fans need not reply.

Go Falcons!

Hi, Im looking to come down for the home opener on Sept 18th. Im coming down from NY to get in a Atlanta doubleheader.... watch the Braves on saturday night and the FALCONS on Sunday night... Do you have tickets available for that game?

Do you have any recommendations on Hotels in the area that are close to the stadiums? Thanks in advance!

Brad

Hi, Im looking to come down for the home opener on Sept 18th. Im coming down from NY to get in a Atlanta doubleheader.... watch the Braves on saturday night and the FALCONS on Sunday night... Do you have tickets available for that game?

Do you have any recommendations on Hotels in the area that are close to the stadiums? Thanks in advance!

Brad

I have season tickets available for sale.

Regarding hotels, I recommend going to priceline.com

You can make a bid for 45.00 on a 3 star hotel like a holiday in, Hyatt place etc and get an excellent rate that way near the airport with shuttle available.

Good luck and let me know more about your interest in tickets. I'm looking more to sell the season tickets but may make an exception.

Transferred out of state. Will not be able to use the tickets this year. Willing to sell them at face value.

Excellent seats on the aisle next to each other. Prime view without the prime price.

Face value is $2480.00 for both. May be able to work out group or individual game sales.

Send me a message if interested. Non falcon fans need not reply.

Go Falcons!

My tickets were upgraded to Section 118 instead of 119, row 24, seats 20 and 21 on the aisle. Right next to prime seating but same low price. Its like getting prime seats for lower sideline price.

Still for sale $2480 for the pair