HBO: Game of Thrones

I'm thinking her, and I'm also thinking her father was involved. I read a good theory that Richmond was involved with Terry, Gwen and/or her dad put a contract on Terry, and Rosie was wearing Terry's clothes the night she was murdered and was mistaken for Terry.

I also think Drexler is involved somehow, he has been given way too much air time and said way too many creepy things not to have some involvement. I think he's involved with Richmond meeting Terry and/or Rosie.

The wildcard is Jaime. He was looking at the girls in the pool pretty longingly last episode.

They dealt with the campaign car very early, then let you forget about it, but the connection is still there.

The chase is the woods still has to factor in somehow too.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They dealt with the campaign car very early, then let you forget about it, but the connection is still there.

The chase is the woods still has to factor in somehow too.

Yeah, the explanation of the car being stolen was entirely too convenient. The fact that Richmond, Gwen, and Jaime all three discussed it like none of knew what was going on at the beginning makes me think 2 of the 3 knew what was going on, but acted like they had no idea so that the 3rd one didn't suspect anything. We know that one of those 3 is Richmond, now it remains to be seen whether the other one that knew was Gwen or Jaime.

I think we'll be surprised to see who was chasing Rosie. I also think the mob had something to with all of this, I think Mayor Adams is involved with them somehow.

Yeah, the explanation of the car being stolen was entirely too convenient. The fact that Richmond, Gwen, and Jaime all three discussed it like none of knew what was going on at the beginning makes me think 2 of the 3 knew what was going on, but acted like they had no idea so that the 3rd one didn't suspect anything. We know that one of those 3 is Richmond, now it remains to be seen whether the other one that knew was Gwen or Jaime.

I think we'll be surprised to see who was chasing Rosie. I also think the mob had something to with all of this, I think Mayor Adams is involved with them somehow.

Who knows, maybe Mitch snuck away from the camping trip to deal with her whoring daughter.

Sean Bean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All of us

Sean Bean was stabbed in the arm following a spat over a Playboy model outside a bar in London.

The row began when a passerby made some lewd comments about his date, named April Summers, a 22-year-old topless model who appeared in Italian Playboy.

Witnesses said Bean followed the man and challenged him. Bean was then stabbed in the arm with what was believed to be broken glass, when he went outside for a cigarette later that night.

Bean suffered a cut arm and a bruised face but did not want to go to hospital. He instead walked back into the bar and ordered another drink.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/06/14/game-thrones-actor-sean-bean-stabbed-following-spat-over-playboy-model-report/

Holy ****. Danaerys is a ******* bawse.

She's gonna **** **** up hardcore with her new little friends.

The season finale was awesome, can't wait for next season.

The Killing was such a WTF at the end. I thought it was going to be so predictable, Richmond was the killer, but nooooooo, they gave the audience a huge "**** you." Totally disgusted.

The Killing was such a WTF at the end. I thought it was going to be so predictable, Richmond was the killer, but nooooooo, they gave the audience a huge "**** you." Totally disgusted.

Don't know how they could do that when, at the time it was being produced, the show hadn't been renewed for a 2nd season. The director must have shot another ending or two.

Don't know how they could do that when, at the time it was being produced, the show hadn't been renewed for a 2nd season. The director must have shot another ending or two.

I can't believe it was renewed, everyone on the internet ****** about it constantly. The news of the renewal came late too, unlike some other recent shows with huge openings that were immediately slated for renewal.

Everyone kept talking about season 2 being an investigation of a new murder, but how much time will they devote to resolving Rosie's murder? If they followed the path of season 1, it would take at least 6 episodes to deal with the fallout of Richmond's arrest and it costing him the election.

I still don't get the ending. I refuse to believe that the best actor on the show was really the bad guy. I'm hoping that in a desperate attempt to get Richmond he had the shots photo shopped, hoping the real things would turn up. If not, what's Holder's angle? Mayor Adams HAS to be involved. I thought surely Gwen or Jaime would have been, but I guess not. That leaves Adams and/or Drexler. I'm not waiting a year to find out. I'm done with that show.

I can't believe it was renewed, everyone on the internet ****** about it constantly. The news of the renewal came late too, unlike some other recent shows with huge openings that were immediately slated for renewal.

Everyone kept talking about season 2 being an investigation of a new murder, but how much time will they devote to resolving Rosie's murder? If they followed the path of season 1, it would take at least 6 episodes to deal with the fallout of Richmond's arrest and it costing him the election.

I still don't get the ending. I refuse to believe that the best actor on the show was really the bad guy. I'm hoping that in a desperate attempt to get Richmond he had the shots photo shopped, hoping the real things would turn up. If not, what's Holder's angle? Mayor Adams HAS to be involved. I thought surely Gwen or Jaime would have been, but I guess not. That leaves Adams and/or Drexler. I'm not waiting a year to find out. I'm done with that show.

I can't imagine being too interested by the time The Killing reappears next spring. I was just hanging in there for the whodunit. The story stretched over just 13 days, a pretty brief time in the scope of a murder investigation, but it seemed interminable to the viewer.

The writers think they will get a buzz for their show over the next 9 months with this plot swerve. Can't see that happening in this media age where people just want instantaneous answers. By the time it resurfaces, most will have long forgotten The Killing.

Some ******* ********* on the imdb boards said that by the 3rd book they're still tiny. I hate people so very badly.

The season finale was awesome, can't wait for next season.

I still haven't watched last weeks episode of The Killing. I stopped watching after the one about the chick's kid.

But yeah, I wish there was a place on the internet to discuss Game Of Thrones THE ******* TV SERIES and not have people who have read all the books spoil the **** for everyone.

I can't imagine being too interested by the time The Killing reappears next spring. I was just hanging in there for the whodunit. The story stretched over just 13 days, a pretty brief time in the scope of a murder investigation, but it seemed interminable to the viewer.

The writers think they will get a buzz for their show over the next 9 months with this plot swerve. Can't see that happening in this media age where people just want instantaneous answers. By the time it resurfaces, most will have long forgotten The Killing.

Yeah, I imagine it would have been hard to hype up a new season with a new crime if Rosie's murder had been neatly wrapped up. But the way they did it was pretty bush league. You're right, in our ADD generation, people will forget about the Killing in about 37 seconds.

I still haven't watched last weeks episode of The Killing. I stopped watching after the one about the chick's kid.

But yeah, I wish there was a place on the internet to discuss Game Of Thrones THE ******* TV SERIES and not have people who have read all the books spoil the **** for everyone.

That episode of the killing was awful. The last two episodes were good though, it's a shame the entire season wasn't like that. The plot actually moved forward, and Linden and Holder actually did detective work. But the season finale ending was stupid.

Much as I have enjoyed Game of Thrones, 10 episodes just didn't seem to do justice to a story of this scope.

Thankfully I never watched a minute of The Killing. Just having to read around you guys' Killing talk in this GoT thread was bad enough. :P

Anyway here's an interview the GoT producers gave EW about last night's finale:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/19/game-of-thrones-season-finale/?iid=blogWT-3H-LN-'Game of Thrones': Executive producers dish on season 1 finale

Also did the boobage + dragons remind y'all of South Park's ode to the film Heavy Metal, "Cheesing"?

113878.jpg

Thankfully I never watched a minute of The Killing. Just having to read around you guys' Killing talk in this GoT thread was bad enough. :P

Anyway here's an interview the GoT producers gave EW about last night's finale:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/19/game-of-thrones-season-finale/?iid=blogWT-3H-LN-'Game of Thrones': Executive producers dish on season 1 finale

Also did the boobage + dragons remind y'all of South Park's ode to the film Heavy Metal, "Cheesing"?

113878.jpg

The Killing started out very promising in the first 3 episodes, but then suffered from a number of flaws, including a formulaic red herring suspect of the week; however, one of the red herring suspects had like 4 episodes devoted to him. The political sub-plot didn't seem to fit with the main story, and the detectives didn't really do alot of detecting. Finally, character development was forced in at the last second in the third to last episode. The first 3, and last two episodes were very good, but the middle 8 were meh.

Didn't think of the south park episode, but that was a great episode. I couldn't form a monosyllabic phrase when it showed Danny naked. It was just a serious of grunts.

The Killing started out very promising in the first 3 episodes, but then suffered from a number of flaws, including a formulaic red herring suspect of the week; however, one of the red herring suspects had like 4 episodes devoted to him. The political sub-plot didn't seem to fit with the main story, and the detectives didn't really do alot of detecting. Finally, character development was forced in at the last second in the third to last episode. The first 3, and last two episodes were very good, but the middle 8 were meh.

Didn't think of the south park episode, but that was a great episode. I couldn't form a monosyllabic phrase when it showed Danny naked. It was just a serious of grunts.

Ah so you went all Drogo.

Sad to see him go though. Glad that his death wasn't spoiled for me, that was surprising as ****. I was under the impression that after the spell he was going to come back as some ultra badass but that was not the case.

Would have loved to see him lead the charge into Westeros.

Ah so you went all Drogo.

Sad to see him go though. Glad that his death wasn't spoiled for me, that was surprising as ****. I was under the impression that after the spell he was going to come back as some ultra badass but that was not the case.

Would have loved to see him lead the charge into Westeros.

I didn't go Drogo as much as I went:

noyphh.jpg

Hated to see Drogo go as well, but Dany is the more interesting character in the end. Was there foreshadowing of romance between she and Ser Jorah with the kiss?