Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

Once Jon meets Mance Rayder. The giants and mammoths are apart of the wildling army.

so basically. start of next season then.

Earlier this week I read the chapter in Game of Thrones where Tyrion is about to depart Castle Black, and Lord Commander Mormont & Maester Aemon are telling Tyrion the perils the Night's Watch is facing in the hope that Tyrion will carry word back to court at King's Landing. Mormont mentions White Walkers being glimpsed by fisherfolk on the shore near Eastwatch. And Tyrions smartass replied that fisherfolk of Lannisport often glimpse merlings.

But I thought I read somewhere that White Walkers only come out at night. Maybe they can come out during the daylight now because they are bringing the "long night" with them.

I also wonder if the White Walkers can communicate with humans. All we've heard of their voice is a sound like cracking ice, but I wasn't sure how Craster had been able to work out his agreement with them.

7553270846819644.jpg

lmao

2ue74aw.png

That was as touching a scene as the show has ever had. And FYI in the book, Drogo was much less rapey on their wedding night than as was depicted on the show.

The song for the scene is amazing. The whole thing is great, and from 4:22 to the end it's one of the most sadly beautiful things I've ever heard..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuhwPGsXzmU

Goal Line D and tipp78 like this

I've been doing some research on Natalie Dormer and now I feel pretty confident that she won't add a no nudity clause to her contract.

I never saw an episode of The Tudors.. did any of you guys watch it?... is it good?

margaery-tyrell.gif

Throughout the whole series the only person I thought had the Real claim to the thrown was Dany, and her story with drago was really touching. The king slayer committed an act of treason which is not recognized by laws so why on earth was even Robert recognized as King?

I already have a good idea who Jon's mother is, and it's pretty much the majority opinion.

Unless Martin decides to throw a curve ball, I think most people who have read the books have this one figured out.

Well I have read the books and still am not sure... Who do you think it is?

Think about how incongruous fathering a b@stard child is with everything Eddard Stark stands for. Yet he did say the child was his "blood" Things that make you say hmmm

I think he is the child of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. Too much evidence points to the fact that Rhaegar never abducted Lyanna, and instead they were in love and tried to run off together. If you've read the books you know the whole scene that Eddard recalls in one of his chapters about finding Lyanna dieing at the Tower of Joy with the last thing she says to him being "Promise me Ned." I took that to mean "Promise me you'll keep my son safe from Robert."

I think he is the child of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen. Too much evidence points to the fact that Rhaegar never abducted Lyanna, and instead they were in love and tried to run off together. If you've read the books you know the whole scene that Eddard recalls in one of his chapters about finding Lyanna dieing at the Tower of Joy with the last thing she says to him being "Promise me Ned." I took that to mean "Promise me you'll keep my son safe from Robert."

i read as just a show watcher.. because i dont give a dam.

so jon's a targaryen? well dam

Seriously bad spoiler. If u don't read or am not that current on the books, DO NOT CLICK.

So if he is a Targaryan you would think he is special right? So how come he dies?

Seriously bad spoiler. If u don't read or am not that current on the books, DO NOT CLICK.

So if he is a Targaryan you would think he is special right? So how come he dies?

Who said he's dead?

Who said he had to keep the same body?