Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

Also, the reason we haven't seen Emilia Clarke naked this year? She re-negotiated a No Nudity clause into her contract after the first season.

Either she was SUPER uncomfortable doing the nudity in the first season or she just realized that they could never replace her and used that knowledge to get out of it. Either way, I say boo.

More spoilers man!!!

Although I guess seeing the book title Dance with Dragons is a spoiler to :)

Also, the reason we haven't seen Emilia Clarke naked this year? She re-negotiated a No Nudity clause into her contract after the first season.

Either she was SUPER uncomfortable doing the nudity in the first season or she just realized that they could never replace her and used that knowledge to get out of it. Either way, I say boo.

27yv7lw.jpg

Heisenberg and Billy Ocean like this

I had an opportunity to take fencing to fulfill my PE requirement at UGA, but at the time I thought it might've been too big a hassle so I took badminton instead. SMH. That's near the top of my list of regrets.

Badminton>>>>>fencing. Used to play badminton at the beach, in about a foot of water. Great times...lotsa beer and ruined equipment.

Too bad. Was looking forward to seeing her in the Qartheen amazon dress.

More spoilers man!!!

huh.png That's not a spoiler. I was talking about the actress. It's too big of a role to ever be re-cast and she knows that.

natalie-dormer-mtr-006.jpg

Super sexy!

I really hope they don't put her in one of those milkshake costumes again. That was embarrassing.