Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

No wonder Gleeson wants to quit. Must be tired of getting the taste slapped out of his mouth. The director needs strict discipline to curb the urge to keep re-shooting those scenes.

Gotta give the kid his credit though, he really really brings out Joffery's douchiness outta of the books and onto the screen. I imagine its not easy playing the role of a very unpopular character (to say the least) on an extremely watched program. His smile during the scene where he made that prostitute brutally beat the other was creepy as ****.

If they're are any awards for Best Villain, I hope he along with Lena Headey (Cersei) and Charels Dance (Tywin Lannister) get some seroius nominations.

Jimsmusic™ likes this

They should have him die in all 3 movies and never explain why he keeps coming back.

Or just have him as a triplet.

They should have him die in all 3 movies and never explain why he keeps coming back.

Oh My God You Killed Joffery... You Basterd!!!!

Jon_Snow.jpg

(pictured...Ba$tard)

call him sean "Kenny" bean.

dies all the time.. yet is always back alive.

Offically halfway through Dance of Dragons, I really really really hate Ramsey Bolton. Great Villain though unlike Joffery he actually kinda scares me

Joffrey and Ramsay are the only two truly "chaotic evil" characters in the entire series. I can't wait to see who they cast for him.

I haven't read any these, of course, but I go to this site for other stuff and y'all readers might be interested..

For the duration of season two, I've been penning what we so wittily have titled A Novel Approach to Game of Thrones, reviews of each episode written from the point of view of a George R.R. Martin fan.

Game of Thrones: A Novel Approach to "The Old Gods and the New"

Goal Line D likes this

1. Hmm, this is kind of a spoiler answer, even though you've already been spoiled to the ultimate outcome, so I don't know if you'll consider it that much of a spoiler or not.

I actually don't remember if he shows up in Book 2 or Book 3, but he's under a different name and you don't actually find out that he's Selmy until much later.

Maybe that was Sir Barristan taking the dragons at the end of the episode wacko.png

It just occured to me but where are Meera and Jorjen Reed? They play a HUGE part in Bran's story. No way they aren't included.

I had no idea Qarth was this far away from Westeros till I saw this tonight. I thought Daeny said she just needed to cross The Narrow Sea, but Qarth is way on the other side of the continent.

click to enlarge

worldview_regular.jpg

I'm actually in between Falcon wallpapers so this map is the on the backround of my laptop.

It just occured to me but where are Meera and Jorjen Reed? They play a HUGE part in Bran's story. No way they aren't included.

Probably see them next year. At least I hope we do. I suppose they could get away with not having them in the show but I'd rather them be cast than not.

Probably see them next year. At least I hope we do. I suppose they could get away with not having them in the show but I'd rather them be cast than not.

Yeah it doesn't really matter how they meet them, but running into them at Greywater Watch is unlikely from a geographic standpoint.

I have a feeling that things generally don't go well for the Stark family. I haven't read the books (just started the first one), and hope I'm wrong. Seems like the theme of the story is the good honorable people finish last.

I have a feeling that things generally don't go well for the Stark family. I haven't read the books (just started the first one), and hope I'm wrong. Seems like the theme of the story is the good honorable people finish last.

If you haven't read the books or don't intend to, just enjoy the HBO show. Fishing around here is liable to get your viewing experienced spoiled.