Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

This episode was AWESOME!!!! It was beautifully shot, the wind panning shots of the battle and the fighting were excellent. The giants were AMAZING!!!! It was awesome when that giant shot that guy with the giant arrow. I don't know about anyone else, but I was a little sad when the giants died. I enjoyed all of Sam's scenes. The Aemon scene was very touching and i'm wondering if they will ever reveal who he was in love with. I'm sad Pyp and Grenn died but i just wasn't that attached to those characters. Ygritte's death was well executed and very sad. Her death in the book didn't effect me as much as it did in the show. Rose Leslie was amazing as Ygritte. Why in the **** didn't they show Mance? Not many people even remember who he was. they really should've shown all 3 camps.

This episode was AWESOME!!!! It was beautifully shot, the wind panning shots of the battle and the fighting were excellent. The giants were AMAZING!!!! It was awesome when that giant shot that guy with the giant arrow. I don't know about anyone else, but I was a little sad when the giants died. I enjoyed all of Sam's scenes. The Aemon scene was very touching and i'm wondering if they will ever reveal who he was in love with. I'm sad Pyp and Grenn died but i just wasn't that attached to those characters. Ygritte's death was well executed and very sad. Her death in the book didn't effect me as much as it did in the show. Rose Leslie was amazing as Ygritte. Why in the **** didn't they show Mance? Not many people even remember who he was. they really should've shown all 3 camps.

Spoiler!

Yeah. Those clearly happened last night. You posted a book spoiler. People who haven't seen an episode yet click on this thread at their own risk, but they shouldn't be subjected to book spoilers. There's a clear difference which you obviously fail to see.

Yeah. Those clearly happened last night. You posted a book spoiler. People who haven't seen an episode yet click on this thread at their own risk, but they shouldn't be subjected to book spoilers. There's a clear difference which you obviously fail to see.

Not everybody watched the latest episode. This is a spoiler too. :)

You accused everybody of being butthurt, but now you're acting out.

Oh just stop. Move on before I really spoil something.

"I was wrong but I won't do the right thing because people said mean things about me. And all you people should stop saying mean things about me before I *really* start posting spoilers because that will show you meanies!"

What a freaking toddler mentality.

"I was wrong but I won't do the right thing because people said mean things about me. And all you people should stop saying mean things about me before I *really* start posting spoilers because that will show you meanies!"

What a freaking toddler mentality.

If you say so. Lol.

You know what's funny, I haven't really read the books either, but yet I don't care for spoilers, i'll still watch the show. Just like the most of you will too. Lol. I picked a wrong day to post in this thread because you guys are pmsing.

Whether people will still watch the show is completely separate from your childish behavior. Look around. Nobody is defending you.

Because you're acting like a child.

Anywho, the kid's look at Jon after he shot Ygritte reminded me of the Chuck Norris thumb's up in Dodge Ball. And the eye stabbing, which no one else has mentioned, was pretty brutal, though not as bad as Oberyn.

Anywho, the kid's look at Jon after he shot Ygritte reminded me of the Chuck Norris thumb's up in Dodge Ball. And the eye stabbing, which no one else has mentioned, was pretty brutal, though not as bad as Oberyn.

Eye stabbing? I'm having trouble remembering with so much activity last night...

Eye stabbing? I'm having trouble remembering with so much activity last night...

I believe it was part of the roving shot. Just randomly went over a dude with another guy off camera holding a dagger down into his eye socket and he was screaming.

As for Ygritte/lil man. He did what he had to do obviously it was just kind of wild that he was the one who took her down and gave Jon the head nod. I got in my feelings a little bit when she said she wished they were back in that cave. Just kind of showing us that in her final moments reflecting on her life that's probably when she was happiest.

Hurricane Tormund was ******* awesome too, and Alliser Thorne was cracking me up at the beginning of the episode. The way he said twats was great, and then "Does ******* hold mean ******* drop??!?!"

I don't know how I feel about liking Thorne.

Thorne is still an *** hole, but he was great last night.

I remember reading the books waiting for Ser Alister to have a serious jump in character development but for the most part GRRM has kept him pretty one dimensional "Grr I'm @sshole", bla bla bla I hate Jon Snow, hmmm this Janos Slynt guy seems pretty trustworthy"

I always got the idea that he took his job as a man of the Night's Watch seriously at least but even then he lets his hate for some random ******* who never really did anything to him cloud his duties. Was kind of cool of the show's writers to show that despite his deficiencies as a person he's a pretty competent fighter and cool under pressure.