Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

Bump to page 192.

Why are you being such a ******* ****? spoiler tag it.

Cause he's the green power ranger, the coolest guy on the internet.

Da mn Skareffect, thanks for effing up the finale for me! Not cool at all!

Edit: Now I see the separate thread for the warning! This is fuucked up!

Y'all need to leave skar alone. I'll be damned if I'm going to stand idly by while you bully the mentally handicapped.

I've got your back, skar.

Y'all need to leave skar alone. I'll be damned if I'm going to stand idly by while you bully the mentally handicapped.

I've got your back, skar.

I guess we mentally handicapped people have to stick together right google bot? Lol.

I guess we mentally handicapped people have to stick together right google bot? Lol.

That was a good one, kiddo. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Despite the hurried ending...holy ******* **** was this an amazing episode or what? Blackwater who? I actually physically sweat while watching this episode. Once the battle started it felt like 40 minutes went by in about 15.

- The Nights Watch horn is awesome. It has such a creepy sound to it.

- The Thenn warg looked insane.

- Despite the fact that it serves no practical purpose, flaming arrows in the night always look cool.

-Ygritte is a surgeon with that bow. Got a little bit of feels when she died. RIP Ginger Minge.

- GIANTS RIDING MAMMOTHS. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

- That long tracking shot of the battle may be the best looking shot they've ever done on the show. Nothing was wasted in that shot and there were no awkward extras in the background. Reminded me a lot of the tracking shot in True Detective.

MORE EPISODES LIKE THIS PLEASE.

The Giant's bow and arrow was nuts. I caught some feels when Ygritte died as well. Don't care for the change in how she died, but oh well.

The long tracking show was incredible. People take for granted how hard it is to pull off a shot like that, let alone with all of the action it depicted. Neil Marshall >>>>>

Aemon's speech was great, and we finally got character development from Sam.

Flip Wilson likes this

Everything to do with the Giants was awesome except that they cut away when the giant was in the corridor and charging the inner gate. I'm sure it would have been tough to do but that was kind of disappointing.

The giants bow and arrow and the big anchor were the coolest scenes.

Yeah, I thought the shot where the camera panned through the battle was cool! Don't laugh, kind of reminded me of some "pirate ship" battle (the best way I can describe theway the battle was "shot" to me)!

Everything to do with the Giants was awesome except that they cut away when the giant was in the corridor and charging the inner gate. I'm sure it would have been tough to do but that was kind of disappointing.

The giants bow and arrow and the big anchor were the coolest scenes.

IIRC, they were true to the books by not showing the six men fight the giant at the gate. The scythe on the wall was freakin' awesome.

IIRC, they were true to the books by not showing the six men fight the giant at the gate. The scythe on the wall was freakin' awesome.

Drop anchor!!