Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

Jon has been my favorite character since Ned lost his head, but Castle Black had been amongst the most boring of storylines. Tonight all of that back story building paid off and Jon was everything you knew he could be. RIP Ygritte and Grenn!

Jon has been my favorite character since Ned lost his head, but Castle Black had been amongst the most boring of storylines. Tonight all of that back story building paid off and Jon was everything you knew he could be. RIP Ygritte and Grenn!

And Pyp!

Despite the hurried ending...holy ******* **** was this an amazing episode or what? Blackwater who? I actually physically sweat while watching this episode. Once the battle started it felt like 40 minutes went by in about 15.

- The Nights Watch horn is awesome. It has such a creepy sound to it.

- The Thenn warg looked insane.

- Despite the fact that it serves no practical purpose, flaming arrows in the night always look cool.

-Ygritte is a surgeon with that bow. Got a little bit of feels when she died. RIP Ginger Minge.

- GIANTS RIDING MAMMOTHS. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

- That long tracking shot of the battle may be the best looking shot they've ever done on the show. Nothing was wasted in that shot and there were no awkward extras in the background. Reminded me a lot of the tracking shot in True Detective.

MORE EPISODES LIKE THIS PLEASE.

Jimsmusic™ and JDaveG like this

Giants riding mammoths. F*** Blackwater

I don't know, that huge green fireball that blew up all the boats was pretty sick. Both great, it's obvious they have a bigger budget now though. :)