Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

That was perfect. They did such a good job with the fight.

It was good, loved the fighting styles. Though, one thing I remember is the collateral damage during the fight, I missed that (if I'm recalling correctly).

Also, Sansa was incredible in that episode. Looked just like Cat at the end.

True. Arya's giggle was really weird to me lol

It was good, loved the fighting styles. Though, one thing I remember is the collateral damage during the fight, I missed that (if I'm recalling correctly).

True. Arya's giggle was really weird to me lol

Yeah, the Mountain cuts a dude's arms off on accident swinging at Oberyn in the book.

I remember reading the book thinking " **** this is going waaaay to well, what are you up to GRRM?"

It's the way he dies more so than THAT he lost that was truly shocking.

I remember reading the book thinking " **** this is going waaaay to well, what are you up to GRRM?"

It's the way he dies more so than THAT he lost that was truly shocking.

He got the confession he wanted.

THAT was ******* awesome. Holy **** I'm sweating. It is easily the single most "nailed it" scene that has ever been in this show.

For all the hate in his eyes Oberyn just couldn't see the possum in front of him.

Sophie Turner...holy **** she's one of my new favorites.

The Wildlings are ******* terrifying, and I can't wait for next week.

THAT was ******* awesome. Holy **** I'm sweating. It is easily the single most "nailed it" scene that has ever been in this show.

For all the hate in his eyes Oberyn just couldn't see the possum in front of him.

Sophie Turner...holy **** she's one of my new favorites.

The Wildlings are ******* terrifying, and I can't wait for next week.

I couldn't breath. It was even more brutal than I could have imagined on screen.

Ok one nitpick - WTF are they doing with Grey Worm? I really hope they're not going to have some ****** reveal where he really didn't get cut and can love Missandei.

Yeah that'd be pretty lame.

The worst part about the episode was the Jaime and Tyrion scene though. I can tolerate a lot of ****, and even the word "********" but I just say there looking at my TV going "oh my god stop."

What a completely distasteful and pointless waste of 5 minutes.

mdrake34 likes this

The worst part about the episode was the Jaime and Tyrion scene though. I can tolerate a lot of ****, and even the word "********" but I just say there looking at my TV going "oh my god stop."

That was awful. I thought grey worm as going to be my only criticism, but they scene was ******* awful. I think they're going to use it to set up a later scene. But I don't understand why that.

Y'all know every move before it happens. Book readers are like the stealth fighter back in 91. So yeah...I'm loving the vodka tonight .

Piss off book readers aka (spoilers)

;-)

Y'all know every move before it happens. Book readers are like the stealth fighter back in 91. So yeah...I'm loving the vodka tonight .

Piss off book readers aka (spoilers)

;-)

The show keeps us guessing a good bit, believe it or not.

I agree. Although, they are Lannisters.

mdrake34 likes this