Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

I think that title alludes to Tommen's coronation. I think we see the PW this Sunday. The breakfast happens on the same day as the wedding.

the previews after the last episode strongly support this.

mdrake34 likes this

Need some context spoiler tags. Book# above them, don't want to click it if I haven't been there yet.

The spoilers that mdrake and I are using are for spoilers for this upcoming season, so the latter part of Storm of Swords.

Ummmmm...on the other hand, there is this preview for Episode 2...

Unless that's a serious head fake, you could be right.

Yeah it's absolutely going to happen on Sunday.

Yeah it's absolutely going to happen on Sunday.

Still not convinced.

The entire episode would have to be that event, and based on the synopsis there's more going on there.

But yeah, we'll see.

Need some context spoiler tags. Book# above them, don't want to click it if I haven't been there yet.

Sorry, other posters have been good about this in the past and I've been lazy about it. I'll try to remember to put which book by the spoiler tags.

Sorry, other posters have been good about this in the past and I've been lazy about it. I'll try to remember to put which book by the spoiler tags.

Thanks. I can participate in Book 3 stuff, but I'm only a little into Book 4 so far lol. Will probably read the rest of 4 and 5 this summer.

Still not convinced.

The entire episode would have to be that event, and based on the synopsis there's more going on there.

But yeah, we'll see.

If a shot of Joff and Margery kissing in the Sept with a **** load of people watching doesn't convince you it's the wedding, maybe some of these right wingers are right about you ;)

If a shot of Joff and Margery kissing in the Sept with a **** load of people watching doesn't convince you it's the wedding, maybe some of these right wingers are right about you wink.png
Oh, that was definitely the wedding, along with the pigeon pie scene. My point is that I'm not convinced those are actual shots for this episode. You could be right, but I'll believe it when I see it.

If a shot of Joff and Margery kissing in the Sept with a **** load of people watching doesn't convince you it's the wedding, maybe some of these right wingers are right about you wink.png

sorry this made me lol. they do say, on the next episode of game of thrones.

the previews after the last episode strongly support this.

Wedding spoiler

I really hope they have the midgets riding dogs/pigs and jousting!
Joremarid likes this

sorry this made me lol. they do say, on the next episode of game of thrones.

Oh, it was definitely a funny comment. However...

If they do it on Sunday, then I think it will be too rushed and will end up being a disaster. There's so much to that scene, including the conflict with Tyrion, that they can't do it justice in one episode.

Wedding spoiler

I really hope they have the midgets riding dogs/pigs and jousting!
I wonder if will we're going to see Penny

Oh, it was definitely a funny comment. However...

If they do it on Sunday, then I think it will be too rushed and will end up being a disaster. There's so much to that scene, including the conflict with Tyrion, that they can't do it justice in one episode.

End of asos spoilers

you think the reception will be next week?

End of asos spoilers

you think the reception will be next week?

I think the breakfast scene with the sword and the book will be tomorrow. I think the PW scene will be episode five.

Oh f***...it looks like I was completely wrong about this! Just read the updated episode 2 synopsis (first spoiler). Don't read either of these if you haven't read A Storm of Swords.

A who's who of honored guests turns out for Joffrey and Margaery's wedding in King's Landing, but the king's taste in entertainment rubs many of them the wrong way. Meanwhile, Bronn gives a lesson to an unlikely pupil; Bran's vision helps map out his journey; Stannis loses patience with Davos; and Ramsay takes a perverse delight in his new pet.
People are going to lose their collective minds on the interwebs on Monday!

Also the episode 3 synopsis...

Tyrion ponders his options. Tywin extends an olive branch. Sam realizes Castle Black isn’t safe, and Jon proposes a bold plan. The Hound teaches Arya the way things are. Dany chooses her champion.
Tywin's olive branch is probably the offer to let Tyrion join the Night's Watch?

Also the episode 3 synopsis...

Tyrion ponders his options. Tywin extends an olive branch. Sam realizes Castle Black isn’t safe, and Jon proposes a bold plan. The Hound teaches Arya the way things are. Dany chooses her champion.
Tywin's olive branch is probably the offer to let Tyrion join the Night's Watch?
Nothing about Sansa and Dontos, hmmm...

Nothing about Sansa and Dontos, hmmm...

Updated Episode 3 synopsis...I'm putting these in spoiler tags because even though they're public info, the updates give some hints that people might not want.

In the frenzied aftermath of the royal wedding, Tyrion gets a visit from a loyal subject, but wonders if anyone in his family will help him out of his current predicament. Meanwhile, Tywin offers to work for the common good with a presumed enemy; Sam takes stock of the personnel at Castle Black; the Hound gives another life lesson to Arya; and Daenerys makes a decision outside the walls of Meereen.

Also, here are some episode synopses for episodes 5-7, though not sure if they're official ones:

Episode 4.05 “First of His Name” (airs on May 4)

Cersei and Tywin plan the Crown’s next move.

Dany discusses future plans.

Episode 4.06 “The Laws of Gods and Men” (airs on May 11)

Stannis and Davos set sail.

Dany meets with supplicants.

Tyrion faces down his father.

Episode 4.07 “Mockingbird” (airs on May 18)

Tyrion gains an unlikely ally.

Daario asks Dany to allow him to do what he does best.