Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

I saw that before TD. Holy ******* ****. Son, I am excite. The way they talked about the scale of the purple wedding also made my Weiner tingle.

April 6 can't get here fast enough. This season should be the best, and also, Oberyn Martell will become everyone's favorite new character. Bank on it.

Looks like Jaime's sparring partner will be Bronn, according to the video.

My guess was Brienne, but this is also a really good idea, as it gives Jerome the chance to stay on the show. Adds a whole new dimension to Bronn's character post ASOS

So he's a hodorsexual? HA!

I'll leave.

Well he DOES have giants blood in him...That pasty screenshot still makes my eyes bleed. It's like Shrek had secks (Konshenshal a coarse) with the Pillsbury doughboy.

First 4 episode titles:

Two Swords

The Lion and The Rose (I guess the show forgot that Joffrey is a Stag)

Breaker of Chains

Oathkeeper

I think it has more to do with the 2 families, not Joff and Margaery. If it is referring to Joff, then every reader/viewer knows he's a lion. :)

For those who haven't read the books, this season is going to be un-f***ing-believable. The best and only thing that I can say without spoilers is this...if the lyrics to the song "The Rains of Castamere" isn't branded permanently into your brain already, then it should be.

I imagine to the end of ASOS.

i think they will go a little further.

the dragon scene, where it looks like it is going to attack that person, sounds a lot like something that was one of the grievances the people had against daeny in aDwD.

could be a little bit into both aFfC and aDwD