Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JHav

HBO: Game of Thrones

4,077 posts in this topic

AFFC

I read the Cersei knuckle baby part, which was weird, but not as weird as Sam drinking Gilly's titty milk when he broke his oaths. wacko.png

Martin makes sex sound like the most disgusting thing 2 people could ever participate in together.

I guess he's trying (successfully, I might add) to show that every part of people's lives in a medieval-type society was filthy, smelly, and grueling. Including sex.

I wonder if the season covering the second half of AFFC will have Arya calling people camel cunts.

I'm surprised they kept Gendry saying to Arya, "Well pull out your cawk and take a piss then."

Only 3 chapters left in AFFC, just ordered ADWD new on amazon for $17.98. **** books a million and barnes and noble selling it for $35 in stores.

Finally read the Lady Stoneheart chapter in AFFC. RIP, Pod. feelsbadman.jpg

"When I was a lad I found an injured goshawk and nursed her back to health. Proudwing, I named her. She would perch on my shoulder and flutter from room to room after me and take food from my hand, but she would not soar. Time and again I would take her hawking, but she never flew higher than the treetops. Robert called her Weakwing. He owned a gyrfalcon named Thunderclap who never missed her strike. One day our great-uncle Ser Harbert told me to try a different bird. I was making a fool of myself with Proudwing, he said, and he was right." Stannis Baratheon turned away from the window, and the ghosts who moved upon the southern sea. "The Seven have never brought me so much as a sparrow. It is time I tried another hawk, Davos. A red hawk.

qzIrEnh.jpg

Only 3 chapters left in AFFC, just ordered ADWD new on amazon for $17.98. **** books a million and barnes and noble selling it for $35 in stores.

Finally read the Lady Stoneheart chapter in AFFC. RIP, Pod. feelsbadman.jpg
ive been fooled by grrm before on thinking he killed off a character (theon in acok for instance). Im not convinced pod is gone.

Finally finished AFFC. As everyone has said, definitely a let down after the **** storm that was ASOS, but still good.

I want Cersei to die more than any other character in the series. Seriously, **** her.

The religions of the various parts of the world seemed to be a key theme, and in many cases plot point, throughout the book. Lots of talk of the gods in the other books, but none as much as this one.

Ready to start ADWD.

The best part of the entire book series, frankly.
I loved when Tyrion thought, "My own wedding is looking much better in hindsight." lol

The best part of the entire book series, frankly.
As much as I wanted Joff to die, I cannot wait for Cersei to die. I want her to die more than any character in the series and in the most horrific way possible. I was tickled **** less that AFFC ended with her in a moldy tunic in a dungeon cell.