Let's be honest here folks...

Guest Spot On Dtan

Guest Spot On Dtan

We all know that MV7 is a superior QB to captain checkdown, and we all would love to have him back. But my question is this: what would it take to get him back? Ryan and White? I really just don't think we have the talent on our roster to make this dream deal possible. If you have any possible ideas please post.

Cheers,

SOD

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sod is funnier in my opinion. Even if Mr. DomeOfDonkey70 is an idiot, we still can generally get what he is trying to say, unlike Dtan, whose "autocorrect" (or lack of a brain) causes paragraphs of complete nonsense, both grammatically and logically

Don't encourage him.....

We all know that MV7 is a superior QB to captain checkdown, and we all would love to have him back. But my question is this: what would it take to get him back? Ryan and White? I really just don't think we have the talent on our roster to make this dream deal possible. If you have any possible ideas please post.

Cheers,

SOD

I know there is a lockout and everyone is really bored around the NFL in general, but wow I thought James Harrison said people who made the rules were idiots.

I wouldn't trade two bags of purina dog chow for Vick. You like him that much, start wearing green and black and root for the Eagles. He had his shot here and he's done.

Cheers,

SOD

Troll-la-la-la-la.