Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Spot On Dtan

Let's be honest here folks...

176 posts in this topic

Yeah, this troll never even responded to mine. Only responds to posts that are troll-able.

Ohh, I responded alright, you just didn't see it.

Now back to our reguarly scheduled Vick slurping.

creamofvick1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First, MV7 had his chance in ATL and decided to break the law. It is not the Falcon's fault MV7 is not our QB. I was an avid supporter of MV7 and he was my favorate player. However, he is no longer a Falcon because of his own doing and, therefore, is no longer my favorate player. This being said, why would anyone trade Matty Ice for a 31 or 32 year old QB? I cannot believe people are not happy with our present QB. He is a young pro bowl QB with (hopefully) a long and successful career ahead of him. MV7 MIGHT have 3-4 years left. We have had 3 winning seasons in a row (something that has never been done before) and people are wanting to trade our pro bowl QB for someone who risked his NFL career on dog fighting. No offense, but I am glad the topic starter is not our GM. The Falcon's are currently one of the top teams in the NFL and are poised to have another winning season barring injury to our stars. Be happy with what you have. There are several fans of other teams who would love to be in our shoes right now.

Great post man. Welcome to the boards.

Why can't anyone give me a valid reason why we shouldn't trade to get Vick back in Atlanta?

I think a fair trade would be Ryan, White, Spoon, Jones 2013 1st and 3rd 2014 2nd and 4th, and Mr. Blanks first born child for Vick and the Eagles 7th rounder next year.

If we could make this blockbuster trade we're in the Super Bowl for the next 5 years. Vick will lead all QBs in passing yards, all running backs in rushing yards and the entire NFL in points scored. If we're real lucky he can learn to kick FG's and he would lead the NFL in that category as well.

creamofvick1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

+1 :lol:

Cream of Vick?

That's disgusting.

Clean up your act.

A Panthers fan? :lol: Talk about insults.

Folks, I am a falcons fan. I just don't engage in the group thought that most of y'all engage in.

I just don't engage in thought.

Yeah, we know.

Speak English, my man!

Your post makes very little sense.

Please edit- we should be discussing Ryan's various ineptitudes and not your grammar...

Perfectly valid one word answer to your question; The answer to your question is: Nobody. I wouldn't trade the ball boy for Vick on the current falcons.

Reiterated means he's said it repeatedly

Blank: Vick “will not be playing for us”

By LARRY HARTSTEIN

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

As Michael Vick left federal prison in Kansas for home confinement in Virginia Wednesday, Falcons owner Arthur Blank reiterated that the former face of the franchise won’t play for the team again.

“As Michael nears the completion of his sentence, I wish the best for him and his family,” Blank said in a statement. “It is my sincere hope that he has learned from his mistakes and will move forward in a productive and positive manner.

“The Falcons maintain Michael’s contractual rights for now, but he will not be playing for us in the future. In the event NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell decides to reinstate Michael to the NFL, we feel his best opportunity to re-engage his football career would be at another club.

“From a personal standpoint, I will continue to be supportive of Michael in any way that would be positive, constructive and helpful.”

Vick is currently suspended by the NFL. Goodell says Vick could gain re-instatement only if he shows genuine remorse and demonstrates he can be a positive influence.

The Falcons are trying to trade Vick’s rights, but so far there has been little interest.

HAHAHAHAH 100+ Negs in one thread. Congrats man, that has to be a record.

And no, he's never coming back.

HAHAHAHAH 100+ Negs in one thread. Congrats man, that has to be a record.

And no, he's never coming back.

There have been a few much more negative threads

So, no record, not even close, but you're right, he's never coming back.

There have been a few much more negative threads

So, no record, not even close, but you're right, he's never coming back.

Could you direct me to them? I'd love to see them.

Granddaddy's Home likes this

Could you direct me to them? I'd love to see them.

Sorry , wouldn't know how to find them. IF I manage to dig one or two up, I'll send them to you.

The # of negs is a pretty reliable count of the "can't take anyone else's opinions" posters.

So, Dan 64 or 128 or whatever you'll be when you respond to this,If Vick was such a great QB last year, how come Rogers was holding up the lombardi last year?

Oh, sorry, I forgot....

He's never coming back.

You are right but Vick is the superior player.

We all know that MV7 is a superior QB to captain checkdown, and we all would love to have him back. But my question is this: what would it take to get him back? Ryan and White? I really just don't think we have the talent on our roster to make this dream deal possible. If you have any possible ideas please post.

Cheers,

SOD

Cheers! Your post got moved to the "ANYTHING BUT LOGIC" forum... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Between the fact that your post got moved here, or if the fact that you have 77 negatives for this little gem (HAS to be some sort of record), it should be pretty apparent that everyone here KNOWS you are not a Falcons fan, and the only sort of value any of your posts possess are strictly entertainment-based... Every village needs a village idiot to entertain the masses. Not sure what team you really do root for, but you are depriving that fanbase of a perfectly good idiot, mate... ;-)

Is it possible that Spot on Dtan4 isn't really serious and just has an off-color, Andy Kaufman-esque sense of humor? You know, one in which he intentionally tries to convince everyone he is a raging idiot, and tires to get everyone hating him and making fun of him when, all the while, the joke is on you because you don't get it's a joke and he's the one who gets the last laugh? I know it sounds like a stretch but his extraordinarily inane logic has lead me to that possible conclusion.

Borat likes this