Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Spot On Dtan

Let's be honest here folks...

176 posts in this topic

Mike Vick is the best QB ever to play the game. I played football in high school, and I tell you what, he would be the last person I'd want to see under center for the opponent.

My bad man. At first I thought you were an idiot for making one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. Now that I know you sat the bench for a few seasons in high school, I feel like the idiot. That does practically make you Bill Belichek, doesn't it?

My bad man. At first I thought you were an idiot for making one of the dumbest posts I have ever seen. Now that I know you sat the bench for a few seasons in high school, I feel like the idiot. That does practically make you Bill Belichek, doesn't it?

Pretty much, yeah. Much closer than any of you will ever be.

IT COULD BE NO OTHER WAY.

THE AUTHOR SUCKS.

Shameful.

Coming from a respected member of these boards?

I expected more from you.

Pretty much, yeah. Much closer than any of you will ever be.

See, I told you guys this is Bobby Petrino. You know Pig Face couldn't stay away from this franchise now that it is on the upswing......

Folks, let's be real here. The only reason this thread has 7 pages is because the original post is a though-provoking, well researched, legitimate idea. Anyone who says otherwise is the real "troll" as far as I'm concerned.

It's only provoking in the respect what you are posting is so fetchin' moronic some of us can't resist mocking you. You must be missing whatever chromosome is responsible for forming coherent thoughts or something.

IMHO, MV7 would not make a good addition to this team. We already have a great, young quarterback in MR2. Besides, what would we have to give up to attain MV7. A lot, probably.

Not an idea thought-through very well, IMHO.

IMHO, MV7 would not make a good addition to this team. We already have a great, young quarterback in MR2. Besides, what would we have to give up to attain MV7. A lot, probably.

Not an idea thought-through very well, IMHO.

I am sure there is always room for more ushers in the dome, MV7 might be able to try that when his short comeback career is over. Might want to be him on a 3 month probation though, as he might end up flipping someone off.

I am sure there is always room for more ushers in the dome, MV7 might be able to try that when his short comeback career is over. Might want to be him on a 3 month probation though, as he might end up flipping someone off.

See sig below.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if everyone just stop responding to his posts.

Folks, this is a thought provoking, well reasoned OP. No wonder it has 7 pages of replies.

I would have wanted to see a few more ideas of guys who we could possibly trade, but hey, we all know that this isn't Harvard's Model UN club.

Look here folks, I was a 2 year starter at CB, and let me tell you, I was a lot better than one "Crisp" Owens.

That is disgusting. Wash out you mouth with soap son. And if the only response you have to my superior arguments is vulgarities, I am obviously right.

Perhaps you would be better at feltching billy goats than posting on these forums.

:)

I would have wanted to see a few more ideas of guys who we could possibly trade, but hey, we all know that this isn't Harvard's Model UN club.

Nobody.

Yeah, this troll never even responded to mine. Only responds to posts that are troll-able.

You must use too big of words, he has a hard time sounding out words with multiple syllables.

Nobody.

Speak English, my man!

Your post makes very little sense.

Please edit- we should be discussing Ryan's various ineptitudes and not your grammar...

Why can't anyone give me a valid reason why we shouldn't trade to get Vick back in Atlanta?

I think a fair trade would be Ryan, White, Spoon, Jones 2013 1st and 3rd 2014 2nd and 4th, and Mr. Blanks first born child for Vick and the Eagles 7th rounder next year.

If we could make this blockbuster trade we're in the Super Bowl for the next 5 years. Vick will lead all QBs in passing yards, all running backs in rushing yards and the entire NFL in points scored. If we're real lucky he can learn to kick FG's and he would lead the NFL in that category as well.

creamofvick1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Why can't anyone give me a valid reason why we shouldn't trade to get Vick back in Atlanta?

I think a fair trade would be Ryan, White, Spoon, Jones 2013 1st and 3rd 2014 2nd and 4th, and Mr. Blanks first born child for Vick and the Eagles 7th rounder next year.

If we could make this blockbuster trade we're in the Super Bowl for the next 5 years. Vick will lead all QBs in passing yards, all running backs in rushing yards and the entire NFL in points scored. If we're real lucky he can learn to kick FG's and he would lead the NFL in that category as well.

creamofvick1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Folks, we all know this is not me. I am not this ignorant.

It would take Ryan and our second rounder next year straight up to get Vick.

Folks, we all know this is not me. I am not this ignorant.

It would take Ryan and our second rounder next year straight up to get Vick.

If we were going to make a trade with Philly, why wouldn't we trade for a good player?

Speak English, my man!

Your post makes very little sense.

Please edit- we should be discussing Ryan's various ineptitudes and not your grammar...

See... a two syllable word and he can't even understand it.

See... a two syllable word and he can't even understand it.

Just stop responding. There are plenty of other threads to enjoy. Let's let this one fall.