Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Spot On Dtan

Let's be honest here folks...

176 posts in this topic

Not as of now, no. But when the lockout is lifted, who knows?

Pretty much everyone besides you. He's not coming back.

You're taking way too long to get over the denial stage of grief over losing Vick. You need more help than I can provide. Only thing I can do is keep pointing out reality to you and hope it clicks in somewhere along the way.

Blank has said repeatedly that Vick is not coming back. He drafted a new QB, paid him a boatload of money and nobody has won more games in his first three years than Ryan.

You don't know Arthur Blank like I do...

My cousin is a janitor in Flowery Branch, and to hear him talk about it, the FO is less enamored with Ryan than you think. According to him, Smith saw the Redskins game highlights on ESPN and lamented not having a player like MV7 under center.

ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg

ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg

Once again, your lack of an actual counterpoint speaks much louder than the presence of your insults.

One would have to be seven degrees of stupor to comprehend things the way you do.

No doubt ..... he must be hitting the ole glass deek in between posts ..... :blink:

One would have to be seven degrees of stupor to comprehend things the way you do.

God help this dinosaur-brained buffon if stupidity ever becomes a criminal offense. The poor sap would end up serving 73 consecutive life sentences.

You don't know Arthur Blank like I do...

Considering the fact that I know where he lives, been to his house a few times(he has quite the garden), and spoken to him as well... I can say I probably know him better than you do, and he isn't coming back. :D

Tandy likes this

Considering the fact that I know where he lives, been to his house a few times(he has quite the garden), and spoken to him as well... I can say I probably know him better than you do, and he isn't coming back. :D

As do I. I sat with him at Cherokee last wednesday.

SugarNips likes this

Dude, he didn't have a conversation with Blank. The guy's not even a Falcons fan, I'm guessing he's a Panther fan.

I think Philly would take, oh, .5 seconds to consider that one before pulling the trigger and laughing like a madman at the ripoff they pulled.

Folks, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the "negative" button used to express a violation of a CoC? I really don't think it is the "disagree" button.

Man 6 pages..? This forum sure does like making trolls feel welcome and famous. Stop responding to this guy's BS. I mean really it was the top topic on the board when I got here, and this topic has lasted for days... Man I can't wait for the season to get started.

Man 6 pages..? This forum sure does like making trolls feel welcome and famous. Stop responding to this guy's BS. I mean really it was the top topic on the board when I got here, and this topic has lasted for days... Man I can't wait for the season to get started.

Folks, let's be real here. The only reason this thread has 7 pages is because the original post is a though-provoking, well researched, legitimate idea. Anyone who says otherwise is the real "troll" as far as I'm concerned.

Mr. Right likes this

Folks this is exactly what I am talking about; I bring up a pretty valid point and all the dissenters bring up is **** jokes. We need to clean up this boards of these uncouth folk.

This forum is "Talk About The Falcons", could you maybe take your topics about players from other teams to another forum please?

This forum is "Talk About The Falcons", could you maybe take your topics about players from other teams to another forum please?

My topics may be thought provoking and controversial, but they are all related to the Falcons. Talking about possible additions to make the Falcons a legitimate playoff contender IS "talking about the Falcons."

Mr. Right likes this

My topics may be thought provoking and controversial, but they are all related to the Falcons. Talking about possible additions to make the Falcons a legitimate playoff contender IS "talking about the Falcons."

All you are talking about is bring MV7 back to ATL. Not sure what that has to do with the Falcons.

All you are talking about is bring MV7 back to ATL. Not sure what that has to do with the Falcons.

It has the same amount to do with the falcons as all of the "Ray Edwards" threads, my friend.

Mr. Right likes this