Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Spot On Dtan

Let's be honest here folks...

176 posts in this topic

Vick would have beaten the packers folks, the sooner we admit it, the sooner we can move our franchise forward

Vick would have beaten the packers folks, the sooner we admit it, the sooner we can move our franchise forward

You mean like he did the week before?

Dayum, we need to have a ******* telethon for you.. :lol: :lol:

So, he scored 16 points against the pack the week before, how would 16 points overcome the 41 the falcons D allowed?

Oh............................. he's not coming back. Ever

Geneaut likes this

I'm starting to think this guy IS a moderator the way he's allowed to carry on. j/k

Seriously though, I'm not convinced it's just some random guy, but rather a veteran poster using another account to stir up trouble for S&G. I wish they would reveal all of the accounts sharing this IP.

Oh great.

Inspector Snitch.

You just crossed the line son.

I swear, the stuff that is said unpunished on these boards. Attention, AFMB, CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!!! 70, keep up the good work.

falcon70 likes this

If Vick needs some where to go deep I'm sure your throat is available ...

You don't deserve these boards sir.

You are filth.

How dare you.

I'm happy for Mike and his resurgence in Philly but, fans of his will never see him in a Falcons uniform ever again. If Mike would have been the student of the game that Matt is he would still be here and fans would idolize him for his overall game instead of his athleticism.

Your agent just called. Chapstick wants to sign you to an endorsement deal.

"ahoy"... huh... Sucs fan I take it. This explains soooo much.

no Panthers fan, earlier on the first page he mentioned "we" need a franchise QB. Carolina would fit that mold.

WHY DID MV7 START IN PRO BOWL???

Ahhhhhh... Another Internet "win"

Because the FANS voted on him to play? The probowl is nothing but an older version of the high school prom king and queen. Its a popularity contest.

We all know that MV7 is a superior QB to captain checkdown, and we all would love to have him back. But my question is this: what would it take to get him back? Ryan and White? I really just don't think we have the talent on our roster to make this dream deal possible. If you have any possible ideas please post.

Cheers,

SOD

Was you a pin pal with vick when he was in jail? Or are you just a little sweet for him?

First, MV7 had his chance in ATL and decided to break the law. It is not the Falcon's fault MV7 is not our QB. I was an avid supporter of MV7 and he was my favorate player. However, he is no longer a Falcon because of his own doing and, therefore, is no longer my favorate player. This being said, why would anyone trade Matty Ice for a 31 or 32 year old QB? I cannot believe people are not happy with our present QB. He is a young pro bowl QB with (hopefully) a long and successful career ahead of him. MV7 MIGHT have 3-4 years left. We have had 3 winning seasons in a row (something that has never been done before) and people are wanting to trade our pro bowl QB for someone who risked his NFL career on dog fighting. No offense, but I am glad the topic starter is not our GM. The Falcon's are currently one of the top teams in the NFL and are poised to have another winning season barring injury to our stars. Be happy with what you have. There are several fans of other teams who would love to be in our shoes right now.

Folks, if we were gonna give up all of those picks, we may as well have gotten Newton.

Folks, if we were gonna give up all of those picks, we may as well have gotten Newton.

Aaah, how cute, it's the sequel already, and just like too many sequels, it's worse than the original.

He's not coming back.

Aaah, how cute, it's the sequel already, and just like too many sequels, it's worse than the original.

He's not coming back.

Not as of now, no. But when the lockout is lifted, who knows?

My cousin is a janitor in Flowery Branch, and to hear him talk about it, the FO is less enamored with Ryan than you think. According to him, Smith saw the Redskins game highlights on ESPN and lamented not having a player like MV7 under center.