Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Spot On Dtan

Let's be honest here folks...

176 posts in this topic

We all know that MV7 is a superior QB to captain checkdown, and we all would love to have him back. But my question is this: what would it take to get him back? Ryan and White? I really just don't think we have the talent on our roster to make this dream deal possible. If you have any possible ideas please post.

Cheers,

SOD

Leon, swatguy and pencilpusher. just because like this

Hopefully we could keep white cause MV7 would need some deep threats

He must just be lonely.... need some attention

I'm certain Sigmund Freud wrote pages upon pages about trolls in his day.

Johnny U likes this

I'm certain Sigmund Freud wrote pages upon pages about trolls in his day.

And that was before the INTERNET.

Sod is funnier in my opinion. Even if Mr. DomeOfDonkey70 is an idiot, we still can generally get what he is trying to say, unlike Dtan, whose "autocorrect" (or lack of a brain) causes paragraphs of complete nonsense, both grammatically and logically

Sod is funnier in my opinion. Even if Mr. DomeOfDonkey70 is an idiot, we still can generally get what he is trying to say, unlike Dtan, whose "autocorrect" (or lack of a brain) causes paragraphs of complete nonsense, both grammatically and logically

Don't encourage him.....

Ahhhhhh ignorenace Os bliss...WE NEED A FRANCHISE QB OPEN UR EYES PPL?????????

swatguy likes this

Ahhhhhh ignorenace Os bliss...WE NEED A FRANCHISE QB OPEN UR EYES PPL?????????

ignorenace Os bliss.... what are these words that you write?

SOD, falcon70, and Mr. Right are all one being.

You have got one heck of a smile.

Why don't we put some of the harsh rhetoric behind us... you know...

Come see me

We all know that MV7 is a superior QB to captain checkdown, and we all would love to have him back. But my question is this: what would it take to get him back? Ryan and White? I really just don't think we have the talent on our roster to make this dream deal possible. If you have any possible ideas please post.

Cheers,

SOD

I know there is a lockout and everyone is really bored around the NFL in general, but wow I thought James Harrison said people who made the rules were idiots.

I wouldn't trade two bags of purina dog chow for Vick. You like him that much, start wearing green and black and root for the Eagles. He had his shot here and he's done.

Maybe SOD isjust a chimp banging on a keyboard, aren't they suppose to be able to write Shakespeare, I think this guy is digressing instead of progressing. O well maybe another century or so he will be there.

Cheers,

SOD

Troll-la-la-la-la.

Can we trade this troll to the Browns and get some draft picks?

I think we would have to give up draft picks to get them to take him. . . might still be worth the trade though.