Cam Newton QB training..... Justin Bieber?

My link

Carolina Panthers No. 1 draft pick Cam Newton sings Justin Bieber's "Baby" during a break in the quarterback's training at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n__eV75KNY0&feature=player_embedded

Yeah Cam when you want to become an 'Icon' you probably should not go into singing cause that was horrible...

Good to see its not our FRANCHISE QB singing around like that. but hey if thats what the Panties want... A singer for a Franchise QB. :huh:

Edited by danish-pride

i made it 20 seconds and had to stop it. ya know those times where you where you are watching something and you feel so uncomfortable for a person you have the change the channel? that was that.

i even like cam as a football player. i presume this was a "hazing stunt" where he was put up to doing that, but sheesh. that was embarrassing and i couldn't even finish it.

Someone must have told him they were officially changing from Panthers to Pansies, so he figured he better start acting like the leader of his franchise and leading by example.

That was truly pathetic and beyond embarrassing.

Can someone photoshop his jersey with the name Bieber on it??!!