Lofton:

Man White people is stupid as sheet. Kroy gonna stick his hand in a 500 pound fish mouth, how you gonna stick your hand in a 500 pound fish mouth. Lil Moby gonna be like "yum, honky sausages in a 5 pack, lunch is served". Dey gonna be callin you Kroy da club cause you ain't gone have no fingers left man. You go ahead ya ginger gladiator my momma didn't raise no ******** babies. who knows maybe he'll spare you because yall the same color.........Crazy white folks..........man.......

just another day in the mind of Lofton

:lol: How can nobody laugh at honky sausages served in a 5 pack? This lockout has made people way to sensitive.

:lol: How can nobody laugh at honky sausages served in a 5 pack? This lockout has made people way to sensitive.

I know Phatty, the negs are a little confusing. I'm honestly wondering who's offended enough to neg me.

Is it:

*White guys who think I'm black and don't approve of me using the 'H' word???

My response = Not black but if Honkey offends you then you need some thicker skin puddin.

*Black guys who think I'm being white and racist by putting an obvious black inflection in the way I wrote it.

My response = racist - NO, If you wanna act like no black people in the world talk like this that's up to you. over my life I've had black friends who are doctors and lawyer ect. (you know the ones that white people say "speak so intelligently") well over a beer my friends sound exactly like this and so does my honkey self, it's all fun.

*Ginger people

My response - Ginger people don't have souls so they don't matter....hhaha (South park)

anyway, like Phatty said, relax and laugh, we need a dose of levity around here for sure.

I know Phatty, the negs are a little confusing. I'm honestly wondering who's offended enough to neg me.

Is it:

My response = Not black but if Honkey offends you then you need some thicker skin puddin.

*Black guys who think I'm being white and racist by putting an obvious black inflection in the way I wrote it.

My response = racist - NO, If you wanna act like no black people in the world talk like this that's up to you. over my life I've had black friends who are doctors and lawyer ect. (you know the ones that white people say "speak so intelligently") well over a beer my friends sound exactly like this and so does my honkey self, it's all fun.

*Ginger people

My response - Ginger people don't have souls so they don't matter....hhaha (South park)

anyway, like Phatty said, relax and laugh, we need a dose of levity around here for sure.

OK, I'll bite. What is a "ginger?"

Is it:

*Ginger people

I remember you telling me before that you were white and me ROF about The O.D.B.

LOL!!!

OK, I'll bite. What is a "ginger?"

Ginger is a term that was revived or perhaps created by the guys of the South Park TV show. It's apparently a term to refer to a person with red hair and fair skin. It supposed to be derogatory like other words and phrases used to describe ethnicities and stuff but, it's I can't see a redhead getting offended by it, it's mostly just funny.

I remember you telling me before that you were white and me ROF about The O.D.B.

LOL!!!

Yep, I'm a big ol white boy. However, growing up in the DC area I received the benefit of experiencing the mixing bowl that is america. My largest interactions being with black folks so, I got a little flavor in my soul. I'd like to think we all know where we've been and can respect it but yet take a little jovial poke on or slightly across the line and all have a laugh.

The O.D.B:

The Old Dirty Bast@rd

Or

The Old Dirty Bird

either one works for me.

BTW: for the rest of yall, you can't honestly see the look on Loftons face and not see the possibility that he might be thinking this.

Lofton:

Man White people is stupid as sheet. Kroy gonna stick his hand in a 500 pound fish mouth, how you gonna stick your hand in a 500 pound fish mouth. Lil Moby gonna be like "yum, honky sausages in a 5 pack, lunch is served". Dey gonna be callin you Kroy da club cause you ain't gone have no fingers left man. You go ahead ya ginger gladiator my momma didn't raise no ******** babies. who knows maybe he'll spare you because yall the same color.........Crazy white folks..........man.......

just another day in the mind of Lofton

DING!! DING!! DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!

Ginger is a term that was revived or perhaps created by the guys of the South Park TV show. It's apparently a term to refer to a person with red hair and fair skin. It supposed to be derogatory like other words and phrases used to describe ethnicities and stuff but, it's I can't see a redhead getting offended by it, it's mostly just funny.

:lol: Yeah, it's almost as funny as calling a black dude an "Uncle Tom".

Cheers,

GO