I sense some condescension in that average fan comment. lol

Im in no way saying that Ryan is a top 3 QB right now. Im saying that if I was starting a franchise and needed a franchise QB I would not pick Brady or Manning because they are too old. I would want someone who is not only good and has great leadership, but is also young enough to stick around for 8-9 years at least. Enter Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers.

"I agree about the long run, I mmmaaaaayyyyybbbbbeeeee take rodgers over Ryan if I was starting a franchise but even that would be close."

So they are that close as players?

Also I'm just a fan just like you so I'm included in that comment as well. Do you think a player's opinion on his peers weigh more than the opinions of fan's and journalists?

"I agree about the long run, I mmmaaaaayyyyybbbbbeeeee take rodgers over Ryan if I was starting a franchise but even that would be close."

So they are that close as players?

Also I'm just a fan just like you so I'm included in that comment as well. Do you think a player's opinion on his peers weigh more than the opinions of fan's and journalists?

I know right? its not even close!!!

I know horrible pick at 7, Ryan is way better then Romo

Hey he asked for 7 QBs better than Ryan and I was trying to figure out who to put there. I couldn't think of anyone else. You guys are acting like I put JaMacus Russell there. I hate the Cowboys as much as anyone but even I can see that Romo is a pretty good QB.

Hey he asked for 7 QBs better than Ryan and I was trying to figure out who to put there. I couldn't think of anyone else. You guys are acting like I put JaMacus Russell there. I hate the Cowboys as much as anyone but even I can see that Romo is a pretty good QB.

Romo gets a lot of hate because of the fact he is a Cowboy. If you look past that you have to say he is pretty good, unless your a hating *** homer.

is he even top 8 in nfc??

nfcs

brees

nfce

mcnabb

eli

romo

vick and or kolb who destroyed us

nfcw

none

*maybe hassleback but i aint gonna count him

nfcc

rodgers

cutler- arguable for some

i guess he top 8 in just cant say top 8 in the league maybe a 12-15 in the league

Don't forget claussen and matt lienart. They are much better than Ryan!

RECENTLY THERE WAS AN ARTICLE THAT CAME OUT GRADING THE TOP 100 NFL PLAYERS AS OF TODAY. 8 QB'S WERE ON THE LIST AND ONE OF THEM WAS OUR VERY OWN MATT RYAN. MY QUESTION TO US FANS OUT THERE IS REALISTICALLY WHO ARE 7 NFL QB'S THAT YOU WOULD THINK COULD BEAT MATT RYAN AS FAR AS VOTING FOR BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE?

There are only 7 qb's better than Ryan heres my list. .1) favre

.2)brady

.3)peyton

.4)MATT "THA ICE MAN"RYAN

.5)RYAN

.6)RYAN

.7)RYAN

LOL thats my seven.

Bitter or not....

Matt Ryan proved after only 8 games in 2008 that he was a better passer than Vick was from 2001-2006, and they both had Roddy White and Mike Jenkins at thier disposal.

People were saying all season in 2008 he was, "playing like a 10 year vet". People to this day still don't say that about Mike Vick. The playoff wins will come. Does anyone remember Peyton started what 0-3, 0-4 before he finally started winning playoff games?

I'm just sayin'

Bitter or not....

Matt Ryan proved after only 8 games in 2008 that he was a better passer than Vick was from 2001-2006, and they both had Roddy White and Mike Jenkins at thier disposal.

People were saying all season in 2008 he was, "playing like a 10 year vet". People to this day still don't say that about Mike Vick. The playoff wins will come. Does anyone remember Peyton started what 0-3, 0-4 before he finally started winning playoff games?

I'm just sayin'

Yes to this.

For all these goofballs who say Ryan sucks because he can't win a playoff game seem to not realize by default they are saying matt hassleback is better than Ryan and that Trent dilfer is better than Dan marino because he won a superbowl. Get real people the entire team has to win playoff games and superbowls. Not one guy.

Bitter or not....

I'm just sayin'

roddy has already admitted he wasn t focused early in his career, and jenkins has only had one season where he caught more than 50. not very good for a first round pick.

Bitter or not....

I'm just sayin'

You're entitled to your opinion but i believe the NFL players' opinion matters more. They think Vick is better.

Yes to this.

For all these goofballs who say Ryan sucks because he can't win a playoff game seem to not realize by default they are saying matt hassleback is better than Ryan and that Trent dilfer is better than Dan marino because he won a superbowl. Get real people the entire team has to win playoff games and superbowls. Not one guy.

No one is saying he SUCKS cuz he cant win a playoff game. Who said that? I believe ppl are saying that he sucks in the playoffs.

Edited by #1$tunna

roddy has already admitted he wasn t focused early in his career, and jenkins has only had one season where he caught more than 50. not very good for a first round pick.

Roddy was garbage in his early days. Well maybe not garbage, but he dropped a whole lotta passes like Julio Jones. Wait did I just say that?

Sometimes Vick would put the ball right there and he missed it. He improved and has become elite.

RECENTLY THERE WAS AN ARTICLE THAT CAME OUT GRADING THE TOP 100 NFL PLAYERS AS OF TODAY. 8 QB'S WERE ON THE LIST AND ONE OF THEM WAS OUR VERY OWN MATT RYAN. MY QUESTION TO US FANS OUT THERE IS REALISTICALLY WHO ARE 7 NFL QB'S THAT YOU WOULD THINK COULD BEAT MATT RYAN AS FAR AS VOTING FOR BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE?

There is 32 qb's i could tell you thats better then Matt Ryan, But i would go to **** for lying 32 times.