Real or Fake: Roswell UFO crash survivor?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you are of the group that calls Jesse Marcel a liar when he was leading the Roswell cleanup. You are also calling a credible and proven Area 51 scientist a liar about the fiber optics.

Skeptical is fine but you are judging it from your own paradigm and refusing to listen to those who were ACTUALLY involved in Roswell and back-engineering.

What I don't understand is, if the metal is capable of withstanding the deep pressures of space and space travel, why would it break up during a crash? It just seems to me it would be able to handle that.

Man, this type of stuff makes me ask more questions than there are answers!

What I don't understand is, if the metal is capable of withstanding the deep pressures of space and space travel, why would it break up during a crash? It just seems to me it would be able to handle that.

Man, this type of stuff makes me ask more questions than there are answers!

They're smart enough to build and fly a ship capable of intergalactic travel, they just didn't know how to land it...

Stupid aliens. Hopefully those were the aliens trying to kill us and not the aliens trying to defend us from other aliens who are trying to kill us.

None of you eff'ers are tuned into the TRUTH, which is that the Grey's are trying to teach us from their mistakes on Mars! Listen to this man, he has a Ph.D. in Political Science, he teaches at Emory University, AND he has mastered the unique methodology of far-sight viewing:

brown.jpg

http://www.farsight.org/

http://polisci.emory.edu/faculty%20pages/brown.htm

:facepalm: God d*** I wish I were joking about any part of this. I'm going to crawl up in the fetal position and weep for the future that is my discipline.

???

I doubt they are flying around in a bouncy ball. Pressure spread out along an aircraft doesn't have the same force as impact concentrated to one area. Lay on a bed of nails.

I doubt they do deep space travel in scout ships anyways. Dreaded word: Mothership.