Glavine saying "catcher controversy."

:lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

Just made it home. What have I missed. I see they are up 5-0

Jair has pitched really well....Gonzo's defense has been amazing again....Ross has a solo homer, Gonzo has a bases-clearing, 3-run double.

Guest Gritz

We need to give JJ a long term contract already, easily our most dependable pitcher besides Hudson

Needs to happen definitely.

Guest whitestain

Have I just never noticed it before or has Kimbrel always done that ridiculously stupid looking stance on the mound before throwing a pitch? I was watching the game with my brother who doesn't really watch a whole lot of baseball and he started laughing and was like "What the **** is this guy doing?" and I couldn't remember ever seeing him do it.

Have I just never noticed it before or has Kimbrel always done that ridiculously stupid looking stance on the mound before throwing a pitch? I was watching the game with my brother who doesn't really watch a whole lot of baseball and he started laughing and was like "What the **** is this guy doing?" and I couldn't remember ever seeing him do it.

Has always done it.

It is not that wierd of a stance either, I have seen a few other pitchers do the same thing.

Guest Gritz

Has always done it.

It is not that wierd of a stance either, I have seen a few other pitchers do the same thing.

Same here.

I can't remember if I have ever seen a Brave that did it though......