Enough about Julio, what # is Jacquizz gonna wear?

I just don't see how he's gonna hold up all season long. He does have the Barry Sanders change of direction though.

He was asked to carry the load at OSU, both rushing and receiving. He won't get anywhere near those touches here with Turner and Snelling, so he should be productive for a long time.

The Falcons sure love him. Didn't they trade up for him as well?

traded up 13 spots. only gave up a late 7th rounder to move up. perfect....

also, insult to Quizz to act like he will get hurt - this guy is BEYOND DURABLE - never missed time(I don't think) in college.

Quizz took huge workload with that small body and also was ready to go - he deserves benefit of the doubt - much moreso than walking injury reports like Jerious Norwood, DeMarco Murray and Taiwan Jones.

traded up 13 spots. only gave up a late 7th rounder to move up. perfect....

also, insult to Quizz to act like he will get hurt - this guy is BEYOND DURABLE - never missed time(I don't think) in college.

Quizz took huge workload with that small body and also was ready to go - he deserves benefit of the doubt - much moreso than walking injury reports like Jerious Norwood, DeMarco Murray and Taiwan Jones.

I wasn't shooting for an insult, I'm being realistic. I want this to pan out. I'm just trying to see how will The Falcons use him. Out of the backfield?

I wasn't shooting for an insult, I'm being realistic. I want this to pan out. I'm just trying to see how will The Falcons use him. Out of the backfield?

I think similar to Norwood. I like the midget backs like Ray Rice, MJD, Warrick Dunn, and MJD. Hard for LBers to spot the munchkin till he is running past them. Quizz was carrying the workload at a credible program, but won't get as many touches(5pg?) with MT/Snelling getting the bulk load. Rodgers has more potential to be explosive than JJ out the gate imho with MM calling the shots.