do you think we will try and pick one up in the draft at this point?

maybe trade a few picks to get into the 4th to get taiwan jones or kendall hunter

or take a guy like derrick locke or graig cooper later on?

maybe they decide to give norwood another shot and draft for depth instead, what do you guys think?

do you think we will try and pick one up in the draft at this point?

maybe trade a few picks to get into the 4th to get taiwan jones or kendall hunter

or take a guy like derrick locke or graig cooper later on?

maybe they decide to give norwood another shot and draft for depth instead, what do you guys think?

I wanna give norwood one more shot...he'd be the 3rd option and we know what we are getting from him when he is healthy...how often did we see our 3rd back anyways last season...id hate to let him go and he run wild again....

I wanna give norwood one more shot...he'd be the 3rd option and we know what we are getting from him when he is healthy...how often did we see our 3rd back anyways last season...id hate to let him go and he run wild again....

Yep, I think that Norwood should be on our roster coming next season. I mean, seriously, many of the COP backs left in this draft have the same concern Norwood has: injuries.

I find it surprising how many want an unproven RB in the 5th round over Norwood who already showed that he can do these things at the NFL level, too. Again, I believe we draft a back late, maybe even in the 5th round, but moreso to spell Norwood just in case he goes down again and finally gets the axe.

Edited by Fabs0

QB

Ryan, Redman, Wilson

RB

Turner, Snelling, ________, ________, Mughelli(FB)

WR

White, Douglas, Weems

Jones, Meier

TE

Gonzalez, Peele, Palmer

OL

Baker, Svitek

Johnson, Valdez

McClure, Hawley

Dahl, Valdez

Clabo, Reynolds

DL

Abraham, Davis

Jerry, Peters

Babinaux, Walker

Biermann, Anderson, Sidbury

LB

Peterson, Adkins

Lofton, Dent

Weatherspoon, Wire

CB

Grimes, Franks

Robinson, Owens, ________

S

DeCoud, Shillinger

Moore, Bush, ________

I see us needing a CB, a S, TWO RB's and maybe an OC with our last 5 picks. Outside shot at a K over an OC for the right price.

Edited by bier-fann

Reggie Bush? :ph34r:

I was thinking about that the other day, when he was thanking N.O. fans on Twitter, for some great years. And although I got a bad taste in my mouth (with him being an "Ain't", lol), he might give us a good year or so, as a situational player. It would depend on how much he cost, though. I'm sure our staff has looked at this.

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

FalconJim.

Edited by FalconJim