Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MarloStanfield

Mike Vick

111 posts in this topic

Vick also played with 2nd and 3rd stringers on his Oline , basically he didnt have one, and the Eagles defense sucked last season. Vick and the Eagles are gonna crush the Falcons this year. They sured up their Oline and have an all star dream team defense. Vick was a major influence of those FA's signing. Other teams offered them more but they wanted to play with Vick. Hmmm Nobody seems to want to join the Falcons because of poor little, matty ice.

Right, Falcons signed the players they needed for under market value because they wanted to play for a winner.

Amazing, Vick fans will never blame Vick for anything- it's always somebody else's fault- the coach, the Oline, the receivers.

Vick won 8 games last year, for all the excitement about Vick, he wouldn't have qualified for the playoffs without help.

Bet you he doesn't win more than 9 games this year.

Right, Falcons signed the players they needed for under market value because they wanted to play for a winner.

Amazing, Vick fans will never blame Vick for anything- it's always somebody else's fault- the coach, the Oline, the receivers.

Vick won 8 games last year, for all the excitement about Vick, he wouldn't have qualified for the playoffs without help.

Bet you he doesn't win more than 9 games this year.

He wouldve won more if he had started from Jump, but Kolb started. You also left out the fact he wasnt taking first team snaps as a starter in TC to build chemistry with his recievers, he was practicing with the scouting team and STILL PERFORMED LIKE A TOP 5 QB LAST SEASON.

At the end of the day I wouldn't want Vick on my team. The disgusting morals, poor decision making, and baggage alone are enough to make me stay far away. Not to mention the fact that he can't stay healthy for an entire season, has poor leadership, and is very inconsistent.

some things will never change or be coached away...

He wouldve won more if he had started from Jump, but Kolb started. You also left out the fact he wasnt taking first team snaps as a starter in TC to build chemistry with his recievers, he was practicing with the scouting team and STILL PERFORMED LIKE A TOP 5 QB LAST SEASON.

He started the second game on, except for the games he missed due to injury.

At times he looked great, but don't tell me he was a top 5 QB in late Dec and Jan. Last three Eagles games- Vick lost to a bad Minn team and cost his team a bye, he missed the next game due to injury and lost to the Packers. So, last 3 games of the season, he was 0-2 with a missed start. That's not top 5.

Vick's first 3 years: 12-8-1

Ryan's first 3 years- 33-15

Vick did what he's always done- look good for a few games, get beat up, lose to a couple of bad teams, and fade down the stretch. He's a sub 500 QB in Dec and Jan.

You're now going to say, "well, if he'd stayed healthy", which is fine, except he never has. His style of play is incredibly exciting, but also means he gets too beat up to be effective late in the year.

He started the second game on, except for the games he missed due to injury.

At times he looked great, but don't tell me he was a top 5 QB in late Dec and Jan. Last three Eagles games- Vick lost to a bad Minn team and cost his team a bye, he missed the next game due to injury and lost to the Packers. So, last 3 games of the season, he was 0-2 with a missed start. That's not top 5.

Vick's first 3 years: 12-8-1

Ryan's first 3 years- 33-15

Vick did what he's always done- look good for a few games, get beat up, lose to a couple of bad teams, and fade down the stretch. He's a sub 500 QB in Dec and Jan.

You're now going to say, "well, if he'd stayed healthy", which is fine, except he never has. His style of play is incredibly exciting, but also means he gets too beat up to be effective late in the year.

Vicks first 3 years he won 3 playoff games, Ryan has been in the league going on 4 yrs and hadnt won one. I'd much rather have Vick. Vick had a horrible offensive line last season. It was worst than any Oline the Falcons have ever had. Specifically at the RG and RT position. The Eagles addressed those issues already with RT Ryan Harris from the Broncos. The kids a stud and signed RG Evan Mathis from Bengals.Kevin Kolb got hurt the very first game last season so what did that tell you about the Eagles Oline? Any other qb playing behind that line wouldve been on IR.

Vicks first 3 years he won 3 playoff games, Ryan has been in the league going on 4 yrs and hadnt won one. I'd much rather have Vick. Vick had a horrible offensive line last season. It was worst than any Oline the Falcons have ever had. Specifically at the RG and RT position. The Eagles addressed those issues already with RT Ryan Harris from the Broncos. The kids a stud and signed RG Evan Mathis from Bengals.Kevin Kolb got hurt the very first game last season so what did that tell you about the Eagles Oline? Any other qb playing behind that line wouldve been on IR.

All you Feagles fans and/OR "Vick Lovers" can simply keep Vick for eternity.

Good riddance for dam# sure!!

Vick won't go to the HoF. Ryan will.

Vick won't ever win a SB. Ryan will.

Vick proved time and again he leaves a LOT to be desired, in many aspects. Ryan is better, in many aspects.

Advantage Falcons.

The RiseUp Avenger likes this

It's always somebody else's fault when Vick fails.

Vick's first 3 years, he won 2 playoff games, only one against an over 500 team, when his D held the Pack to 7 points. He's never put up great numbers in a playoff game.

Vick won 2 playoff games in 6 years here, only won enough games to qualify for the playoffs once. If Ryan hasn't won 2 playoff games by year 7, then you can compare him.

Ryan will have more career victories in 3.5 years than Vick in 6. Playoff wins will come.

Mike Vick can SUCK IT!

Matt Ryan is the Falcons QB, and I'm proud to know I will never have to worry about Matty Ice being arrested and embarrassing our team. AND I am ashamed that people still cheer for Vick when The Eagles come to the ATL. It sickens me. When Ryaan wins The Big One, I want all you nimrods still hanging off that Dog Murderer's junk, to STFU and let us REAL FALCONS FANS enjoy OUR CHAMPIONSHIP!

I'M SATISFIED WITH MATT BEING WHERE HES AT.

HES RIGHT WERE I THOUGHT HE'D BE. MATT'S DONE

A GOOD JOB FOR US. AS FOR MIKE, HE'S WHERE

HE WORKED HIMSELF TO BE. HE'S WORKED HARD FOR

THAT RANKING. MIKE JUST DON'T PLAY FOR US ANY MORE.

Mike Vick can SUCK IT!

Matt Ryan is the Falcons QB, and I'm proud to know I will never have to worry about Matty Ice being arrested and embarrassing our team. AND I am ashamed that people still cheer for Vick when The Eagles come to the ATL. It sickens me. When Ryaan wins The Big One, I want all you nimrods still hanging off that Dog Murderer's junk, to STFU and let us REAL FALCONS FANS enjoy OUR CHAMPIONSHIP!

A lot of presumptions there! Why is it so difficult to understand that people can love the Falcons and still wish MV well? That doesn't make me any less a falcon fan than you. If I had to choose between the Falcons winning a superbowl or the Eagles winning one, of coarse I want the Falcons to win. Your animosity and name calling put you out there just for what you are. Some of us are OVER IT! Maybe you should try! Posting like he stole your high school sweetheart!dry.gif

It's always somebody else's fault when Vick fails.

Vick's first 3 years, he won 2 playoff games, only one against an over 500 team, when his D held the Pack to 7 points. He's never put up great numbers in a playoff game.

Vick won 2 playoff games in 6 years here, only won enough games to qualify for the playoffs once. If Ryan hasn't won 2 playoff games by year 7, then you can compare him.

Ryan will have more career victories in 3.5 years than Vick in 6. Playoff wins will come.

Ryan cant even win one in 4 years so whats your point? Vick is miles better than Ryan and everybody knows it.

Ryan cant even win one in 4 years so whats your point? Vick is miles better than Ryan and everybody knows it.

Ryan hasn't played 4 years.

And no not everyone KNOWs that. Vick's certainly more exciting, but he only won 8 games last year, cost his team a first round bye by losing to a horrible Vikings team, wouldn't have been in the playoffs if Kolb hadn't won games, and threw a game ending pick in the playoffs.

You remember the second Washington game, what happened in the first one?

Ryan hasn't played 4 years.

And no not everyone KNOWs that. Vick's certainly more exciting, but he only won 8 games last year, cost his team a first round bye by losing to a horrible Vikings team, wouldn't have been in the playoffs if Kolb hadn't won games, and threw a game ending pick in the playoffs.

You remember the second Washington game, what happened in the first one?

Dude Vick is better than Ryan and you know it. Watch his mechanics and footwork. Vick is absolutely amazing and will stay healthy this season as he showed us last night, his Oline has improved so he doesnt have to run.

Dude Vick is better than Ryan and you know it. Watch his mechanics and footwork. Vick is absolutely amazing and will stay healthy this season as he showed us last night, his Oline has improved so he doesnt have to run.

Let's see what Magic 8 Ball says (shake shake): Don't count on it.

You don't get to think for me thanks.

No I don't know that-Vick is a better athlete than Ryan, doesn't make him a better QB.

.And you're putting a lot of stock in the first preseason game.

You don't get to think for me thanks.

No I don't know that-Vick is a better athlete than Ryan, doesn't make him a better QB.

.And you're putting a lot of stock in the first preseason game.

No! im putting alot stock in the Eagles Oline, Vick with an Oline is dangerous. This is the 1rst time in his career he's had great protection. He didnt run around much at all yesterday and he didnt get touched.

as voted by his peers in the Top 100.....MV7 is probably around Top 15 and Matt Ryan is between 30-50....Wow, Vick spent 2 years in Cell Block D and comes out and laps Ice Melts as voted by 'Real' Football players and not Internet Klansman.

So much for the he'll come back as a WR/RB/KR theory :lol::lol::lol:

Its no secret Vick is better no matter how hard the haters try to turn a blindeye to it. Ryan needs a run game to be successful he looked bad in his first series in the pre-season, he did half way decent in his second series, however it was against one of the most horrible teams in the league. Meanwhile Vick scored like it was nothing in the pre-season against one of the top defenses in the league.

Its no secret Vick is better no matter how hard the haters try to turn a blindeye to it. Ryan needs a run game to be successful he looked bad in his first series in the pre-season, he did half way decent in his second series, however it was against one of the most horrible teams in the league. Meanwhile Vick scored like it was nothing in the pre-season against one of the top defenses in the league.

Ryan came out of college giving full effort and didn't spend time in the federal pen.

That alone makes him >>>>>

This^ +1

Such a classic, well thought out reply. I'm out of here, will leave you with my prediction for Vick

8 wins, 4 games missed, 3000 yards, 20 TDs 12 INTs Air, 700, 4 TDs ground., will lead the league in fumbles again. No playoff win because he's too beat up by end of year.

I love this dream team concept its actually funny , I personally would like to know who the linebackers and safties are on this team ? and also shored up the offensive line ? I literally was just watching NFL network and them saying the right side of there line is in bad shape . In his first 3 years Matt Ryan is tied with Dan Marino with most wins with 33 so if that does scream success i dont know what does .

To say vick will have more success than Matt Ryan in the long run is just insane for one reason Vick was in Jail for 2 years all tho vick came in the leauge younger . Ryan already has more success in atlanta than vick did leading the Falcons to 3 winning seasons when Vick wouldnt string together 2 .In the end when both are retired Ryan will have more indivual success and more superbowls thats for sure.

Superfan your arguments are on point Vick fans just like to see more runs than a pure passer.

goodluck eagles this year as "the dream team"

p.s tell Desean to watch out for dunta this year haha .

No! im putting alot stock in the Eagles Oline, Vick with an Oline is dangerous. This is the 1rst time in his career he's had great protection. He didnt run around much at all yesterday and he didnt get touched.

Good thing he has great protection now. Gives him more time to throw picks.

Your boy really tore it up tonight against the Steelers

M. Vick 5/12 47 Yard 3.9 Avg 0 TD 3 INT 13.5 Rating

Mike Vick, meet LeBron James

Mike Vick looked like the old Vick I so throughly enjoyed when we was with the Falcons. Throwing balls he had absolutely no business throwing because the defense was reading his eyes the whole time as he stared down his receivers. Good ole Vick!