Our WR core

ConnFalcon

I'm sure this was posted, but I don't really want to sift through a million threads. Wanted to get everyone's thoughts on our overall WR core as of today. With the addition of JJ, I think it's pretty nasty.

And lets not forget about what Meier can bring to the table.

I'm sure this was posted, but I don't really want to sift through a million threads. Wanted to get everyone's thoughts on our overall WR core as of today. With the addition of JJ, I think it's pretty nasty.

And lets not forget about what Meier can bring to the table.

Roddy White, Julio Jones, Michael Jenkins, Harry Douglas is a top 5 WR core in the league. I better see 4-5 WR sets to take advantage.

I think there's a whole lot to like, especially once you consider the group as a whole and the fact that teams won't be able to roll coverage towards anybody anymore. Too often last year teams could get away with blanketing Roddy and TG because we really didn't have anyone else to make them pay. Julio completely changes that - if teams don't respect him, he will eat them alive. And in football, there's no way to get pressure on the QB while blanketing three receivers...

I think there's a whole lot to like, especially once you consider the group as a whole and the fact that teams won't be able to roll coverage towards anybody anymore. Too often last year teams could get away with blanketing Roddy and TG because we really didn't have anyone else to make them pay. Julio completely changes that - if teams don't respect him, he will eat them alive. And in football, there's no way to get pressure on the QB while blanketing three receivers...

THis is going to open it up for tuner so much with white jj and hd at the wide out Tony as tightend and turner in back field.......can turner run the draw and we maybe able to do a few screen pass this year(well maybe bubble screens atleast)

THis is going to open it up for tuner so much with white jj and hd at the wide out Tony as tightend and turner in back field.......can turner run the draw and we maybe able to do a few screen pass this year(well maybe bubble screens atleast)

**** were stacked, I can't even remember the last time we had an offense close to this. I agree we should run draws/ screens, I just hope the days of run, run, pass punt are over.