I think this was a bad move on Dimitroff part

#1$tunna

Julio is a great player and will be good, but he gave up waaaaay to much for him. i think there was at least a 150 points. Defense wins titles not offense. Packers won cuz they had a good defense. I wouldve stayed put and took a DE at 27 and drafted Greg Little in the 2nd. Little and Julio are the same player in our offense only difference is you get little waaaay cheaper.

Julio is a great player and will be good, but he gave up waaaaay to much for him. i think there was at least a 150 points. Defense wins titles not offense. Packers won cuz they had a good defense. I wouldve stayed put and took a DE at 27 and drafted Greg Little in the 2nd. Little and Julio are the same player in our offense only difference is you get little waaaay cheaper.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

that's all I hear, we have 2 #1 WRs on our team, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT A DE THAT WONT BE ANY BETTER THEN BIERMANN

Can't you guys be ******* grateful that our offense won't be 3 yards and a cloud of dust this season.

What DE would you have drafted at 27? They were all off the board!

And for anyone thinking we should have gotten Bowers our Houston there, there are 30 other teams who didn't consider them 1st round material as well. There's a reason they're still on the board for this evening. Both might not even go until Round 3.

roger-goodell-nfl-draft-040508.jpg

...and with the 27th pick the Atlanta Falcons waste a pick on....the 6th best DE in the draft. ;)

Don't get me wrong I am one of the biggest proponents of getting a DE to fix the pass rush but DE's are one of the riskiest positions to draft and perceivably 6th best is pretty bad odds. Something tells me TD has already spoken to a couple of FA DE's.

roger-goodell-nfl-draft-040508.jpg

...and with the 27th pick the Atlanta Falcons waste a pick on....the 6th best DE in the draft. ;)

Don't get me wrong I am one of the biggest proponents of getting a DE to fix the pass rush but DE's are one of the riskiest positions to draft and perceivably 6th best is pretty bad odds. Something tells me TD has already spoken to a couple of FA DE's.

Those are my thoughts exactly and that's why I trust these guys.

hmm i saw Packers won cuz their got more playmaker, like all their WR, falcon cant cover all those playmaker ,wat almost 400yds passing?, and all we got was roddy and tony on passing?

and even they move up pick DE (wat happen it turn out like the next Vernon Gholston?)

Edited by LastOne

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

that's all I hear, we have 2 #1 WRs on our team, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT A DE THAT WONT BE ANY BETTER THEN BIERMANN

Can't you guys be ******* grateful that our offense won't be 3 yards and a cloud of dust this season.

+1.. right on.

People are over valuing draft picks, it's unbelievable. Who even cares for a 4th round pick? Seriously.