Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Club212

BIG IF...IF the 2011 season is to be played....

9 posts in this topic

I'm from NYC & will plan a trip to ATL for the Packers game, I haven't been to town in years. When I did, I stayed at the Wyndham Midtown @ Peachtree & 10th, I noticed the name has changed. I also liked the idea of Jock & Jills across the street, Buckhead a short drive away. Should I stay at the changed name hotel? Should I stay in buckhead? Is Jocks still there? All info is appreciated...WILL NEED TIX also

I'm from NYC & will plan a trip to ATL for the Packers game, I haven't been to town in years. When I did, I stayed at the Wyndham Midtown @ Peachtree & 10th, I noticed the name has changed. I also liked the idea of Jock & Jills across the street, Buckhead a short drive away. Should I stay at the changed name hotel? Should I stay in buckhead? Is Jocks still there? All info is appreciated...WILL NEED TIX also

Not sure about anything else on your list of questions but I may have tickets to sell to you.

Jocks and Jills is closed down... what kind of place are you looking for? a good bar to hit up the night before or a place to watch games?

I really liked that area, convienient to all...is it still good to be around there? Jock n Jills was a sports bar chain, are they all closed or just that one?

I really liked that area, convienient to all...is it still good to be around there? Jock n Jills was a sports bar chain, are they all closed or just that one?

Dantannas is now in the Jock's & Jill's location. There is also a Taco Mac at CNN Ceneter. I think the only Jock's & Jill's left in Atlanta is at the Prado.

Dantannas is now in the Jock's & Jill's location. There is also a Taco Mac at CNN Ceneter. I think the only Jock's & Jill's left in Atlanta is at the Prado.

What kind of bar is Dantannas? Still a sports bar?

What kind of bar is Dantannas? Still a sports bar?

Yes, but nicer and the food cost a little more than Jock's & Jill's.

Stats is near by too now. Its freaking huge with hundreds of flatscreens. Its like those 2 story sports bars you have in NYC.

There is restaurant / bar open in the CNN Center where Jocks and Jills used to be. I think its a seafood theme but still has the bar.

Stay at Omni Hotel or Embassy Suites... Very close to action...

Also 10 more hotels in walking distance... I'm a Marriott man myself...