The NBA Playoffs

Frenzy™®

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus ******* christ.

Aaron Godgers is outside-of-this-world good. I'm so jealous. Everything he does is awesome.

I wanted so bad to not believe you. I was drinking hard on that Matt Ryan kool-aid last year and it blinded me to Godgers' epicness.

Like probably if I saw Rodgers raping a small child participating in the special olympics I would have to get up and give him a standing ovation.

He's got unreal pocket awareness and just knows where to go with the ball at all times. He's like a cyborg. That spiral looks like something you would design a robot to throw. Man, I'm hard.

Godgers!

That is all, carry on.

Barring injury to Rodgers, the packers have to be a lock to win the super bowl again. Rodgers is unreal.

yea Thought Finley would get a score ..but 6 extra points aint bad but im happy feel confident about match up unless Brady goes for 300 plus 3 tds

It's always a possibility. I think he's going to light it up. Looking for big games from Holmes, Jackson, and MJD as well. I need a new flex, I kind of drafted like an *** hole and don't have any good depth.

trig the genius did as well.

to all the haggots that dont know, they will soon.

gafan gonna get tossed up then tossed to the side

its one week. no one had footage of sproles as a saint. next week people will have a gameplan for him. also my guys havent even played, so lets not act like its sunday night already.

Trig's Qb emporium is now open 24 hours a day.

who was the idiot that said dang trig 3 qb's?

yup yup

lol, GP had 3 qbs at the start of the season and guess how many trades he made with those qbs. Zero.

lol GB, no footage of sproles..............lord this kid is a jokester.

ok so now he a rookie, and wasn't a deadly weapon, or he from the cfl, maybe UFL, XFl??

come one now it was good common sense how the saints tried to use bush that Sproles was the same type of cat.

obsta aint take into consideration about manning, or Godgers propensity for concussions, or ookies 2-3 games every year.

and he talking about you like you even paid attention last year

people got injured last year just like they will this year.

lol GB, no footage of sproles..............lord this kid is a jokester.

ok so now he a rookie, and wasn't a deadly weapon, or he from the cfl, maybe UFL, XFl??

come one now it was good common sense how the saints tried to use bush that Sproles was the same type of cat.

you dont know how someone is going to play in a new system, until they are in that new system. we all know he was gonna be a reggie bush type, but that doesnt means he is going to be as good or as bad as reggie bush or as deadly as he was on a different team. **** yall forget about ed hurtwell? or crisp houston? matt cassell?

and as soon as the packers realized that sproles could be a deadly weapon they stopped putting to him and started targeting him on offense.

why do i even bother to take you seriously. we will see how sproles plays throughout the season.

a lot of what you saw, thats what he has done his whole career. i dont expect him to get td every week, but he will be utilized more than in SD and will play the role bush did, but i expect marginally better.

i ask about you cause you aint make no sense.

so random listing of players that moved from one team to the other is the measuring stick?

a lot of what you saw, thats what he has done his whole career. i dont expect him to get td every week, but he will be utilized more than in SD and will play the role bush did, but i expect marginally better.

i ask about you cause you aint make no sense.

so random listing of players that moved from one team to the other is the measuring stick?

players that played well at one team but didnt translate to the team they moved to( ed hartwell and Matt Cassel). or played poorly for their first team then once we moved to a different team they played better( chris houston). I am just saying you can say this guy is obviously gonna be great or obviously gonna suck.

I never said sproles wasnt going to be good. I was just saying dont expect 17+ points each week, because the packers didnt take him serious at first and didnt consider him to be a weapon to fear.

Guest Absconditus

you dont know how someone is going to play in a new system, until they are in that new system. we all know he was gonna be a reggie bush type, but that doesnt means he is going to be as good or as bad as reggie bush or as deadly as he was on a different team. **** yall forget about ed hurtwell? or crisp houston? matt cassell?

and as soon as the packers realized that sproles could be a deadly weapon they stopped putting to him and started targeting him on offense.

lol what does it matter? Everyone in the world knows what kind of weapon Darren Sproles is. It doesn't matter what "system" he's in.

He's a great receiver out of the backfield with a lot of speed and you can also hand the ball off to him. Regardless of what system he's in or what uniform he's wearing, he still does those things.

You don't need footage of him wearing a Saints uniform to know that. It's not like when a rookie pitcher comes into the MLB and dominates for a month because nobody has film on him, football doesn't work like that.

lol what does it matter? Everyone in the world knows what kind of weapon Darren Sproles is. It doesn't matter what "system" he's in.

He's a great receiver out of the backfield with a lot of speed and you can also hand the ball off to him. Regardless of what system he's in or what uniform he's wearing, he still does those things.

You don't need footage of him wearing a Saints uniform to know that. It's not like when a rookie pitcher comes into the MLB and dominates for a month because nobody has film on him, football doesn't work like that.

well the packers didnt take him seriously at first. after he beat them for a TD, they stopped kicking to him. and started to focus on limiting him after his huge 36yr catch.