• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took me 10 mins to remember my password

Yo I logged in to relay the message that unfortunately there was some miscommunication between Swift & Banned & Banned didnt join our league.

He is an OG homie & finished 2nd last year so he is in & unfortunately that means we had to vote someone out. So we looked at the list & voted & Drake is the weakest link. Our apologies Drake, its nothing personal bro, it was a miscommunication between Swift & Banned. Drake you are definitely in next season or in basketball, you have our word.

I delivered this news on behalf of everyone bc I'm the voice of the people & also bc our commish is corrupt, only has 1 working testical & has been trying to block Bannedvt from entering the league bc Drake is in his division & he views Drake as a much easier win than Banned which will clobber him.

Thanks,

Sheik Sweat

Toupee Wearers Fan Club President

Former CEO FOAL Inc.

#TeamSacfalcfan

While BannedVT has been a contributor and prior fantasy player and is a part of the shop . I reached out to Drew on several occasions to sign up. He failed to do so and the league was full. As commish Im not kicking anyone out that doesnt deserve to be kicked out. While this is OUR league ran by the shop/people .MDRAKE was also a member of barbershop even for a short amount of time. This is not mdrake fault. This is fault of BANNED VT for not signing up when I told him to . Im in no way kicking out MDRAKE

roger-goodell.jpg

I didn't trade any

I joined the shop forum pretty late so I'd rather just bow out myself than have someone kicked if it comes to that

nah Mathis..only if you want out let me know ...Banned is just busting balls with sheik

Tdot might not be around he in serbia ..and I dont want anyone autodrafting

Pretty ****in dumb to vote some one off at this point just because you think some other guy is closer to you on an internet forum.

word...Im arguing with these pricks for 3 days...Im not kicking anyone out..I told drew to sign up for DAYS he failed to do so...simple as that

Norweezy

word...Im arguing with these pricks for 3 days...Im not kicking anyone out..I told drew to sign up for DAYS he failed to do so...simple as that

Norweezy

no argument, all of us are saying one thing & youre being a hoe cause you are scared of Drew whipping the bronzer of you.

Talking about you cant vote for Andy cause youre the commish like you didnt veto my trade w T Dots brother last year.

Change your screen name to Fox News