The NBA Playoffs

Frenzy™®

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 days TIL DRAFT

SEPT 1 - 9 30 PM EST ....thats 6 : 30 for sheik

I want a full attendance DRAFT like we had last year PEOPLE...

GOING TO BE ANOTHER EPIC YEAR

$50 BUY IN WINNER TAKES ALL - $ 750 TO WINNER..PAY AT END.. I will also have 2 prizes this year..

1- team with best regular season record ..tie breaker most points..VISA GIFT CARD

2-Team that losses in CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.... very big surprise ..

You shutup. Go beat off too some foot videos you weirdo. You talked **** about me but I've never seen your face.

As for you and all those lame *** fat jokes...

I go to the gym six times a week, play ball twice a week and enrolled into one of the highest and most qualified university programs in my area. So before you talk **** know this:

-I don’t sit on a message board and make comments every day commenting about youtube videos and having a three year discussion on who is better between KD and Roy.

-I don’t pretend to be a rebel and purposely attempt to insult and get banned on a message board.

Since football season ended I have cut 40 pounds. I have been going to the gym for over three years and I can lift more than you in any exercise you want to name. So please STFU because you don’t know me and those stupid comments you made have no wittiness nor intelligence and are not even remotely funny.

haters-gonna-hate-600x384.jpg

the thing about Jersey Shore is you know what you're getting - MTV has always been crap. what make me mad, bro, is that History Channel went full ****** a few years ago and hasn't looked back since. I want to post up like Tony Soprano and watch WWII documentaries while I eat my ice cream sundaes. not watch fuktards drive trucks on ice, pawn their wares, or hunt trees/alligators

the thing about Jersey Shore is you know what you're getting - MTV has always been crap. what make me mad, bro, is that History Channel went full ****** a few years ago and hasn't looked back since. I want to post up like Tony Soprano and watch WWII documentaries while I eat my ice cream sundaes. not watch fuktards drive trucks on ice, pawn their wares, or hunt trees/alligators

MTV was fine when it actually played music 24/7.

but then this reality crap started and ruined that channel.