The NBA Playoffs

Frenzy™®

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I question Ryan's arm too, but I ain't sweatin dudes physique. Look at Tebow side-by-side with Peyton and then ask yourself who has the strongest arm. Theres show muscle and then theres go muscle. QB'n is like pitching in baseball - you don't gotta look like you can throw heat to actually be able to do so.

So you are laughing because some people want us to make moves and improve our team? I guess yall think our pass rush was awesome against GB. And I was watching a different game.

We still have plenty of time, but a lot of the top FA are off the boards already, and if we want to make an actual run instead of one and done, then we need to get some help to the Dline.

being distraught>>>>>> being happy with mediocrity.

LMFAO at 13-3 being mediocre

that is your best response? our record in the regular season? If we want to bring up records, then what is our record in the playoffs during that amazing 13-3 season.

regular season does not mean anything if you crap in the playoffs when it counts. You think the pats were saying, hey guys its okay at least we went 16-0 in the regular season. **** 13-3 makes it worse since it got our hopes up.

also we had a weak schedule and a lot of luck to get that 13-3. but keep drinking the kool aid. I am surprised more do not see the urgency. This could be our year. We should be putting everything in the basket. We are only missing a few pieces and we are contenders. Gonzo will probably be gone next season. Abe will likely have his tank go on E during next season. Roddy is getting up in age also. If we let this year go we are gonna have to find an Abe, Gonzo, and McClure replacement, plus the other pieces we are missing.

lol GB >>>> dude playing a chick.

dude playing a chick.

lol I know right...that person should just change their name & avatar and move on from that whole act...we're supposed to believe a chick is on these boards at 2am discussing football f*ck outta here with that bullsh*t.

son.jpg

Agreed Crawford is more of a scorer and Wall needs a shooter at the 2 guard. Maybe he and Crawford can work together but I don't see that producing wins. That international guy they drafted is an athletic 4.

Nick Young and Crawford are both scorers but Young shoots better. I don't think they need both of them on the team.

Vesely is more of a 3 but he can play the 4. Dude can jump out of the gym though. I don't know if you guys remember but I was posted some videos of him 2 years back. He has a ton of potential but he needs to work on his jumper and handle.

So the Saints officially signed Sproles? They got Reggie Bush except a lot cheaper. Great move.

in Loomis I trust :D

also there are some whisperings that Mebane will end up in New Orleans, which would make me squeal like a school girl

of course there were reports that Clabo was signed by Buffalo and we saw how that worked out

So Jenkins and Jamaal are officially gone. 1 year too late on Jamaal and I can't help but smh @ TD signing Jenkins to that big deal only to end up cutting. C'mon man you really thought he'd improve? I actually like Jenkins he makes tough catches all of the time in clutch situations. He never should have got that contract though.

So Jenkins and Jamaal are officially gone. 1 year too late on Jamaal and I can't help but smh @ TD signing Jenkins to that big deal only to end up cutting. C'mon man you really thought he'd improve? I actually like Jenkins he makes tough catches all of the time in clutch situations. He never should have got that contract though.

Haha... I always used to cut or trade Jenkins on Madden Dynasty first thing because there was no cap hit/signing bonus and he was just paid like $5 mil/yr base. I used to have to wait a few seasons to cut Jamaal because his contract had that big bonus.

Edited by Billy Ocean

Get at TD! This man is a genius. He basically put us in a situation where we can resign all our players and still make more moves in free agency. You also have to take in fact he was the sole reason Carolina had to overpay so much too keep Charles Johnson. We are competing for the Superbowl this year watch, also my gut feeling is telling me we may make a splash for another wide receiver in free agency. I personally hope we sign Todd Heap. He’s cheap and is an excellent run blocker, by going double TE I think we could get a lot of mismatches.

SMH @ billy having that pic of ray.

Good to see we got ray edwards.

ray and abe starting. Kroy and Davis backing them up in certain situations. Dline looks stout. Maybe we need a DT to help out Babs since im not sold on peters/jerry just yet.

im now fist pumping since we addressed pass rush.

SMH @ billy having that pic of ray.

Good to see we got ray edwards.

ray and abe starting. Kroy and Davis backing them up in certain situations. Dline looks stout. Maybe we need a DT to help out Babs since im not sold on peters/jerry just yet.

im now fist pumping since we addressed pass rush.

SMH at you for thinking I "have" pics.. when you type in "Ray Edwards" in Google, "Ray Edwards gay" is 4th result in autocomplete. Theres lots more too.. more than I wanted to see. But I'd rather have some homobeast DE with double digit sacks than what we've been having. And I'm sure I don't have to tell you, GAfan, that ATL is like the San Fran for gay black bros. :P