Vick back to the dome week 2

Who really cares??????? All that matters is that Falcons fans show up and cheer the Falcons on to victory. It won't be easy, but they can definitely pull it off.

I agree. I think the only agenda the Falcons should have is winning the game and not buy into the media hype. Should be a good game to watch.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scalpers heaven !

2 Sunday night home games to start the home schedule vs. the Eagles and Packers. I could pay for my whole season package by selling those 2 games alone and get 6 games for free..........can't sell them though and let #7 jerseys and Cheese Heads take over the Dome.

I usually don't cheer for players to get injured but tbh I would love to see a Falcons take him out in a legal hit...

I would feel bad for any other player in the NFL when they get injured but.. F*CK VICK

Now this is pathetic. Cheering for someone to get hurt. Some of you take a game too serious. Need a life

Guest Gritz

The amount of posters with Vick issues on this board is still staggering.

Most had issues long before the bird, the bottle and the beagles.

Wishing injury on him? Shame, shame, shame.

Strongly disagree with that.....

Were there some who didn't like Vick, for whatever reason(s), before the whole dogfighting mess?

Sure.

But I was a huge Vick fan before the whole mess came down and I would venture to guess that at least 90% of real Falcon fans probably felt the same way.

And yeah, wishing injury on Michael or any other NFL player really shows the wisher's character more than the player you're wishing it upon.

I just realized that you may have been referring to posters who continually bring up Vick in a negative way in various threads instead of Falcon fans in general. In that case I would agree with your conclusion. ;)

Edited by Gritblitzerâ„¢

Past few years????!!!!!!

Are you kidding?

They have always owned us. Some teams just have other teams numbers - and the Iggles have always had the Falcons number. I think Leeman Bennett might have had the secret to beating them - and then there was our Superbowl caliber team - but for the most part - they have owned us forever.

Yeah you are right, thay have pretty much owned us forever. But since I now live in Pa, the last few years have really been difficult to witness.

Eliminate mike Vick to Desean bomb and I don't see a lot left.

No organized offseason... the Mike vick I remember wasn't the dedicated gym rat and now without the oversight which Mike Vick is preparing for the season? And add another year to the age.

I hope we shut them down very early and often, don't want to see the same scene at the dome as last time

Edited by mrs falcon

I wish him well but don't want him to win in our house

Its the Eagles...and the Eagles have some kind of mental hold over the Falcons. It certainly doesn't help that the one time in the last decade the Falcons beat the Eagles it was with the QB that the Eagles have now. It almost feels like Andy Reid is playing a long running joke.

Its the Eagles...and the Eagles have some kind of mental hold over the Falcons. It certainly doesn't help that the one time in the last decade the Falcons beat the Eagles it was with the QB that the Eagles have now. It almost feels like Andy Reid is playing a long running joke.

Bingo Mrs. Heatley.

These boys should be worried about Andy Reid. Not Michael Vick.

The Walrus has whooped our as with three or four different QBs.

For a decade.

If I'm not mistaken, Vick was the last Falcon QB to beat the Eaglets (2005).

Come on yall. Let it go.

Eliminate mike Vick to Desean bomb and I don't see a lot left.

No organized offseason... the Mike vick I remember wasn't the dedicated gym rat and now without the oversight which Mike Vick is preparing for the season? And add another year to the age.

I hope we shut them down very early and often, don't want to see the same scene at the dome as last time

Oh yeah, who are Maclin, Celek and Shady....MV7 could be 50 and still be a better athlete than Matt Ryan now, so age isn't an issue. So he runs a 4.3 now? He's still faster than most DBs and has than cannon of a left arm.