D. Ware is the man

ThunderCookie

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Just read where Ware refused his 60k so it could be spread around to the lower paid players.

Bravo Mr. Ware. This is the first time any player has given me any indication that this mess wasn't about their own greed.

F&CKING COMMUNIST!!!

j/k :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I'm sure someone will find a way to put a bad spin on this. :lol:

I reckon Torquemada (dirtydealin5858) will have somethin' negative to say about it!

I reckon Torquemada (dirtydealin5858) will have somethin' negative to say about it!

People were calling Tony Romo a D bag once so I posted an article about him stopping after a game, in which he had taken a helmet to the chin btw, to help an elderly couple change a flat tire on their car, and one where he and a friend went to a movie and decided to bring a homeless guy and pay his way to see the movie wih them. 2 definitely NON doosh moves. No response after all the name calling.

And I posted a link about Bradie James setting up a fund so women could get breast exams at no cost to them to detect cancer. Again, no response. OHHH but Dez owes a guy for some Jewelry!!! let's git up in here!! :lol::lol:

People were calling Tony Romo a D bag once so I posted an article about him stopping after a game, in which he had taken a helmet to the chin btw, to help an elderly couple change a flat tire on their car, and one where he and a friend went to a movie and decided to bring a homeless guy and pay his way to see the movie wih them. 2 definitely NON doosh moves. No response after all the name calling.

And I posted a link about Bradie James setting up a fund so women could get breast exams at no cost to them to detect cancer. Again, no response. OHHH but Dez owes a guy for some Jewelry!!! let's git up in here!! :lol::lol:

speaking for myself, I have never called Bradie James or Romo a dbag. Dez is absolutely one tho.

and judging by your posts in ABF, if it were some rich banker that took merchandise without paying for it you would be looking to cornhole him :P

speaking for myself, I have never called Bradie James or Romo a dbag. Dez is absolutely one tho.

and judging by your posts in ABF, if it were some rich banker that took merchandise without paying for it you would be looking to cornhole him :P

Not excusing Dez, but haven't paid for it is just that, haven't paid for it. And he didn't TAKE it, as "taking without permission". Like Lindsay Lohan type stuff.

Probably most people on these boards owe for something. And quite a few put off on paying even when they have the money. Are there people here way behind on their credit cards? there ya go.

I just figure owing someone money is pretty far down on the list of #### I'm worried about when other players are shooting at fools and slinging drugs around.

But yea, #### pretty much any banker.HARD.

Not excusing Dez, but haven't paid for it is just that, haven't paid for it. And he didn't TAKE it, as "taking without permission". Like Lindsay Lohan type stuff.

Probably most people on these boards owe for something. And quite a few put off on paying even when they have the money. Are there people here way behind on their credit cards? there ya go.

I just figure owing someone money is pretty far down on the list of #### I'm worried about when other players are shooting at fools and slinging drugs around.

But yea, #### pretty much any banker.HARD.

ain't no difference in principle if it's Dez Bryant or a banker

it isn't about being behind on a payment. it's a matter of having plenty of money and the ability to pay and just deciding not to. also, it isn't like this was an installment situation from what I understand so it also does not compare to having credit cards.

dude has plenty of money

dude took merchandise with an agreement to pay on it and didn't despite easily having the ability to

that equals thief in my book. what does it matter if other people are doing things that are worse? its irrelevant to this.

ain't no difference in principle if it's Dez Bryant or a banker

it isn't about being behind on a payment. it's a matter of having plenty of money and the ability to pay and just deciding not to. also, it isn't like this was an installment situation from what I understand so it also does not compare to having credit cards.

dude has plenty of money

dude took merchandise with an agreement to pay on it and didn't despite easily having the ability to

that equals thief in my book. what does it matter if other people are doing things that are worse? its irrelevant to this.

It's not irrelevent at all on a football message board when fans of a team with players who have done much worse are bragging about their "filter" and pointing fingers at other teams.

Like I said, many people are behind on their credit cards because they have the money, but would rather spend it on something else than a bill, so next month they are even further behind. What is irrelevent is whether you have a lot of money or not. True, if you have the money to pay, you should pay it, whether you have a little or a lot. But truth is, many people with credit debts go charge stuff they know they don't have the money to pay for, so it's all the same in the end.It's not getting paid, is it?

You know it wasn't an installment plan, how? Regardless, not paying one lump or monthly payments, it's all the same.

And the difference in a banker doing it is this. That dude loans people money and wants his back with interest, or he will take their ####, their house or whatever. so he should be the last owing anyone anything.

It's not irrelevent at all on a football message board when fans of a team with players who have done much worse are bragging about their "filter" and pointing fingers at other teams.

Like I said, many people are behind on their credit cards because they have the money, but would rather spend it on something else than a bill, so next month they are even further behind. What is irrelevent is whether you have a lot of money or not. True, if you have the money to pay, you should pay it, whether you have a little or a lot. But truth is, many people with credit debts go charge stuff they know they don't have the money to pay for, so it's all the same in the end.It's not getting paid, is it?

You know it wasn't an installment plan, how? Regardless, not paying one lump or monthly payments, it's all the same.

And the difference in a banker doing it is this. That dude loans people money and wants his back with interest, or he will take their ####, their house or whatever. so he should be the last owing anyone anything.

first of all, i said 'from what I understand'...I did not say I knew for sure it wasn't an installment plan.

second, this isn't about what anybody else does. someone who charges a lot on credit cards and doesn't pay them despite having the ability to is a thief as well.

ANYBODY - banker, football player, or average joe - who takes something and agrees to pay for it later, whether it be in one lump sum or installments, and then reneges on it despite easily having the ability to pay is a thief and a dbag. that is my opinion. I may not like the Cowboys, but this is the first time I have ever said anything negative about one of their players like this (I will confess to making fun of Romo over the botched hold but any player in that position deserves that).

first of all, i said 'from what I understand'...I did not say I knew for sure it wasn't an installment plan.

second, this isn't about what anybody else does. someone who charges a lot on credit cards and doesn't pay them despite having the ability to is a thief as well.

ANYBODY - banker, football player, or average joe - who takes something and agrees to pay for it later, whether it be in one lump sum or installments, and then reneges on it despite easily having the ability to pay is a thief and a dbag. that is my opinion. I may not like the Cowboys, but this is the first time I have ever said anything negative about one of their players like this (I will confess to making fun of Romo over the botched hold but any player in that position deserves that).

Any players who lets Marshawn and the worst team in playoff history rape them deserves to be made fun of, too, but you have been oddly silent about that.

010811-lynch-600.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

******** right Demarcus is the man. As humble as you'll ever see a great one be. Lead the league in sacks on one of the worst defenses in team history. The man will be a first ballot hall of famer, Cowboys ring of honor and all around out standing citizen. He is my favorite current Cowboy along with Tony and Witten and might go down as my all time favorite passing Emmitt (who asked me for $25 for his autograph when I was 11) and Woody (one of the most underrated Cowboys to play the game).

GO COWBOYS

And let's get this the season started.

PREACH!!! One fave I will always take the time to mention tho is Dat Nguyen. Loved to watch that guy play.

Why would I have anything bad to say about Ware? He's not out there fleeing from police, getting DUIs, refusing to pay bills or shooting at people.

He's a good guy, I just pulled this off his website.

Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware will be one of three NFL players competing for the charity of his choice in the Pepsi Refresh Project--part of the Pepsi Refresh Everything Campaign.

Ware, Mark Sanchez and Drew Brees each put together a video in association with PepsiCo and the NFL, aimed at funding worthwhile projects nation- and even world-wide. The winner--to be voted on by you, the people--will receive a $100,000 grant for his charity. Fans can see the videos and vote at the league's official website, here.

Ware will compete for Jonathan's Place, a Dallas emergency shelter for abused, abandoned and neglected children. "I want to help provide a safe environment for abused, abandoned and neglected children by supporting Jonathan's Place," Ware said in a statement. "With your help we can improve their lives with better medical care, counseling, clothing, food and shelter." Established in 1994, Jonathan's Place provides emergency relief for children, from infants to 17-year-olds. It is the only licensed local shelter providing emergency relief for children under the age of ten.

Fans can either vote online here, or by texting "DEMARCUS" to PEPSI (73774).

when the facts don't hold up for PP, trust him to change the subject :lol:

who changed the subject? You said Tony Romo deserved to be made fun of for the botched field goal, I simply wondered where you where on the subject of the Saints D VS Marshawn Lynch and the worst playoff team in NFL history.?

You're the one that brought a botched playoff game up, not me. :lol:

As for Sean Payton, you said anyone who steals is a common thief so I wondered if you were ok with your coach stealing drugs? I was dead on the subject you brought up...

who changed the subject? You said Tony Romo deserved to be made fun of for the botched field goal, I simply wondered where you where on the subject of the Saints D VS Marshawn Lynch and the worst playoff team in NFL history.?

You're the one that brought a botched playoff game up, not me. :lol:

As for Sean Payton, you said anyone who steals is a common thief so I wondered if you were ok with your coach stealing drugs? I was dead on the subject you brought up...

1)yes Romo deserves to be made fun of and so does some of our defensive players for that game. certainly our SS played the worst game of his career and deserves flak for it

2)Payton was never accused of stealing drugs. It was Vitt. check your facts.

1)yes Romo deserves to be made fun of and so does some of our defensive players for that game. certainly our SS played the worst game of his career and deserves flak for it

2)Payton was never accused of stealing drugs. It was Vitt. check your facts.

Sean sure did a lot of denying of allegations for someone not accused of anything. :lol:

I never did that stuff I was never accused of!

a common thief and a druggie at that! The shame!!!!!