Parents: TSA Frisked Our 6-Year-Old Daughter

Because people have hidden drugs on kids. The only way to keep it truly safe is to have totally random screenings. Otherwise a terrorist or smuggler could say "I'll just hide it on this kid because no one will suspect".

Lol. Try hiding drugs anywhere in the airport now. That excuse doesn't fly. If the dogs was alerted to her than I would agree.

Because people have hidden drugs on kids. The only way to keep it truly safe is to have totally random screenings. Otherwise a terrorist or smuggler could say "I'll just hide it on this kid because no one will suspect".

well i guess then we should cavity search everyone. men, women, children, elderly. sounds like a great plan, and we will be extra safe.

I agree that she wasn't violated but the girl is 6 years old and the whole idea of subjecting her to that type of screening is just asinine.

So is planting bombs and drugs on em.

I guess you missed the news yesterday bout lil 5 Y.O. girl getting sent to school with about a pound of pot in her backpack.

Mom and teacher/teachers using a kid to do drug deals...but that's another thread I guess.

This is what I thought about when I read about the TSA search:

http://www.ajc.com/news/gwinnett/cops-girl-5-brings-910026.html

"Parents" do all kinds of stupid things with their kids. Just because they bore them, doesn't mean they have a clue about raising them. <_<

I absolutely hate that a child had to endure a search,:angry: but I certainly don't put it past "Parents" to use their kids as mules.

I wonder how the story would have gone if TSA had actually found something in the search...............? :o

I pretty much agree, nobody would be frisking kids if other people didnt eff it up for everyone else.

Crap, we wouldnt even have airport security if other people didnt eff it up for everyone else.