Bleacher Report - Top 100

Found this. I personally wouldn't agree with a lot of it, but it was interesting none the less - and finally some respect for us. I'll provide the link, and also the Falcons in it.

Top 100 List

98. Ovie Mughelli, Fullback, Atlanta Falcons: You won't see many fullbacks rated this high anywhere else. Mughelli is simply the best at what he does.

96. Tyson Clabo, Offensive Tackle, Atlanta Falcons: One of the most underrated right tackles in the NFL. A key to the success in Atlanta.

89. Tony Gonzalez, Tight End, Atlanta Falcons: Another player destined for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Gonzalez doesn't have game-breaking speed anymore, but makes up for it with smart play.

85. Brent Grimes, Cornerback, Atlanta Falcons: Overshadowed by Dunta Robinson playing opposite him, Grimes might be the best cornerback most NFL fans have never heard of.

78. John Abraham, Defensive End, Atlanta Falcons: Abraham is enjoying a jump-start to his career in Atlanta. Abraham's 2010 season led him to receive a Pro Bowl invite and All-Pro honors.

54. Michael Turner, Running Back, Atlanta Falcons: An underrated runner and key to the Falcons' success offensively. Will post bigger numbers as Atlanta's passing attack improves.

38. Roddy White, Wide Receiver, Atlanta Falcons: As Matt Ryan emerges, so does Roddy White. White and Ryan have a chemistry that could carry Atlanta to a Super Bowl title.

32. Matt Ryan, Quarterback, Atlanta Falcons: If you were to list the best quarterbacks age 25 and under, Matt Ryan would have to be No. 1. We predict Matt Ryan will top this entire list at least once in his career.

--

Overall I think they all could be a lot higher in the list, with Ryan being in the top 25. Roddy has to be in the top 15-10 at least for me too. If Abraham hasn't lost a step, he's easily a lot higher too.

Interesting none-the-less.