Who's got one of THESE? Post here if you do!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I don't think the redskins will be winning one soon.

I believe the Falcons will long before the Skins.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Just feels good not to be a laughing stock of the NFL anymore like the Falcons are part of now.

They're far from a laughingstock right now but they certainly have proved that they're not NEARLY as good as the Falcon fans here profess they are!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

How did you buy a SB ring?

I didn't but I know people that did. My wife was gonna buy me one but I told her not to spend the $$. I mean, where in heII are ya gonna wear something like that?You just couldn't get 'em with the diamonds in 'em as they're considered replicas. You'd know this if your team ever won a championship. ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

This coming from a Saints fan whose team lost to...well, you know the rest... :lol::lol::lol:

When was the last time the Falcons won a championship?

What was the score of your last game?

Later Junior, This thread is for people that have felt the thrill of winning it all not just dreamed and TALKED about it!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Resorting to name calling again I see...

Keep holding on to that one championship from what was it like 20 years ago now?? :lol::lol::lol: Keep holding on because it will probably never happen again. ;)

Junior? That's name calling? I'm sure you'd rather I address you as sir but I believe we both know it'll be a cold day in heII before that were to happen. You don't like Junior? You are a lot younger than I. Would you prefer Elmer? Homer? Dopey? Sleepy? Grumpy? Sneezy?

Bashful?

I think I'll stick with Junior seeing as it fits. ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

What? No response to the rest of my post? :ph34r:

There was more? :lol:

The fact that you can't deal with us winning it all really doesn't call for one don't ya think? I was responding to your name calling accusation. :lol:

God this get's old...

3 of them!

I also have baseball, basketball, soccer, and soon to be more football, baseball, championships!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

The rest the falcon fans should do like you and get another team with a ring if they ever what one. I'm sure saints and bucs fans wouldn't mind if they jump on board.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

The rest the falcon fans should do like you and get another team with a ring if they ever what one. I'm sure saints and bucs fans wouldn't mind if they jump on board.

Nah, We've got enough bandwagon riding casual fans that simply show up when we start winning. We don't need anymore! ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

trophies.jpg Dallas did win one IN the Ga dome,if that's any comfort. :)

I have an old buddy in Pittsburgh that says he sees your Five and raises you One. images-3.jpg

Keep holding on to that one championship from what was it like 20 years ago now?? :lol::lol::lol: Keep holding on because it will probably never happen again. ;)

Better to hold onto to what we've got than to hold on to what you don't have Falcon fan ;)

God this get's old...

3 of them!

I also have baseball, basketball, soccer, and soon to be more football, baseball, championships!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Hey ya'll...I'll just be a fan of everybody...that way I'll always be a winner!!! :blink:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I suppose we could call you $hithead. Would you prefer that? I didn't think you would and Junior REALLY seems to fit. So, Junior it is. ;)

I have an old buddy in Pittsburgh that says he sees your Five and raises you One. images-3.jpg

well, to be honest they have at least ONE more than everyone, so it's Meh to me. ;) I'm just glad to have a non-rapey QB . :P

Oh and I saw on the news Ben is getting married. He says they won't live together before marriage due to...wait for it...wait for it... their religious beliefs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: