NFC South MOVERS & FALLERS

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Movers & Fallers

I'm surprised Ryan didn't make the Falcons list after that last Packers game but it's totally understandable how Freeman made it!

It's actually getting pretty sad, jb, that you can't ever seem to mention Freeman's "greatness" without somehow comparing him to Matt Ryan. I challenge anyone to find a Freeman post by jb in which he has not also brought Ryan into the conversation.

Apparently your golden boy isn't even good enough to stand on his own merits, CAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!! Just a bunch of wishes and if's and but's and when's...

No playoff appearances...IF Tampa could have beaten a team with a winning record...

0-4 against Matt Ryan... BUT our team wasn't as good as yours

WHEN Freeman finally manages to beat Ryan...

IF/WHEN the Buccs ever make the playoffs again...

Man, you live in an awesome fantasy land.

Edited by Falconcheff

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It's actually getting pretty sad, jb, that you can't ever seem to mention Freeman's "greatness" without somehow comparing him to Matt Ryan. I challenge anyone to find a Freeman post by jb in which he has not also brought Ryan into the conversation.

Apparently your golden boy isn't even good enough to stand on his own merits, CAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!! Just a bunch of wishes and if's and but's and when's...

No playoff appearances...IF Tampa could have beaten a team with a winning record...

0-4 against Matt Ryan... BUT our team wasn't as good as yours

WHEN Freeman finally manages to beat Ryan...

IF/WHEN the Buccs ever make the playoffs again...

Man, you live in an awesome fantasy land.

How many interceptions did the Melted one throw last season? How many did Freeman Throw?

I believe the answer will enlighten you. No need to thank me. It's my pleasure. ;)

:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

How many interceptions did the Melted one throw last season? How many did Freeman Throw?

I believe the answer will enlighten you. No need to thank me. It's my pleasure. ;)

:

Cat got yer tongue? :lol:

I don't mind the Freeman posts........... Most, myself included, did claim that Freeman sucked azz before that '10 season, and would struggle to be even average. Kid proved everyone wrong, and then some.

Wtf happened to Ruud? =\ A couple years ago, I thought he was on his way to being one of the next big time LBers. It sucks to see the guy fall so far. Hopefully, He can pick it back up.

Anderson has proved to be an impact player. Panthers have always been good at molding LBers and DEs. Hopefully sometime soon, they can get good at molding qbs.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I don't mind the Freeman posts........... Most, myself included, did claim that Freeman sucked azz before that '10 season, and would struggle to be even average. Kid proved everyone wrong, and then some.

Wtf happened to Ruud? =\ A couple years ago, I thought he was on his way to being one of the next big time LBers. It sucks to see the guy fall so far. Hopefully, He can pick it back up.

Anderson has proved to be an impact player. Panthers have always been good at molding LBers and DEs. Hopefully sometime soon, they can get good at molding qbs.

Totally agree about Freeman. While he did start to show some promise at the end of '09 I had some serious doubts about him until I started reading about his offseason study and workout regimen. Then he proved in 2010 what Morris & Dominick had been saying about him and for someone to say Freeman's sophomore season didn't far out shine Ryan's 2nd season simply doesn't know football.

Rudd is simply NOT a physical player. He looked as much like Keith (I'll be sure to tackle you 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage) Brooking as Brooking ever did! The guy plain hates to tackle anyone head on. I've offered to help him pack when he finally moves on.

Totally agree about Freeman. While he did start to show some promise at the end of '09 I had some serious doubts about him until I started reading about his offseason study and workout regimen. Then he proved in 2010 what Morris & Dominick had been saying about him and for someone to say Freeman's sophomore season didn't far out shine Ryan's 2nd season simply doesn't know football.

Rudd is simply NOT a physical player. He looked as much like Keith (I'll be sure to tackle you 5 yards beyond the line of scrimmage) Brooking as Brooking ever did! The guy plain hates to tackle anyone head on. I've offered to help him pack when he finally moves on.

I think his 2nd year looked better than Ryan's 3rd year. It's going to devastate some if Freeman wins a playoff game before Ryan does.

Bucs should try their hand at getting Dan Connor from the Panthers via trade. While the Panthers may not wish to part with him, trying doesn't hurt. He is Beason's backup. He got some starts last year at MLB while the panthers did their experiment of moving Beason to another position. Before he was injured, the kid looked pretty good at there. He's a little in the mold of Dan Morgan. By that I mean very physical and tries to bust players up with every hit. I can see him shining with a permanent position.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Matty Ice 4-0 over Freeman

Ice 4-0 > Freeman 0-4 against Falcons

Matty Ice 28 TDs > Freeman 25 TDs

Ice threw 3 more INTs in 97 more passes than Freeman

Ice has never had a losing season

Ice is undefeated against Freeman

Anyway you slice it jb you lose this argument

Freeman is an up and comer but he is not an Ice yet

Come to talk us if and when Freeman beats Ice

Ice had two chances near the end of games to bring the buccies back against the Falcons and failed both times.

Ice had two chances to come from behind against the buccies last season and it ended with successful winning TD drives both times

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Oh, but those 97 extra passes only count when it benefits your argument? You're starting to sound like Nola! :lol:

:

Every post.

How about taking the challenge?

Edited by Falconcheff

Every post.

Matty Ice 4-0 over Freeman

Ice 4-0 > Freeman 0-4 against Falcons

Matty Ice 28 TDs > Freeman 25 TDs

Ice threw 3 more INTs in 97 more passes than Freeman

Ice has never had a losing season

Ice is undefeated against Freeman

Anyway you slice it jb you lose this argument

Freeman is an up and comer but he is not an Ice yet

Come to talk us if and when Freeman beats Ice

Ice had two chances near the end of games to bring the buccies back against the Falcons and failed both times.

Ice had two chances to come from behind against the buccies last season and it ended with successful winning TD drives both times

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Not being a smartazz here, but, Is Ice an Ice?

Having a nickname that means clutch and then being anything but in the playoffs just doesn't make sense at the moment. If Clausen's nickname was Clutch, and I used it a lot, how would you respond to that?

Not being a smartazz here, but, Is Ice an Ice?

Having a nickname that means clutch and then being anything but in the playoffs just doesn't make sense at the moment. If Clausen's nickname was Clutch, and I used it a lot, how would you respond to that?

Haha I was waiting for someone to catch that just call the man Matt Ryan, because he is far from ice.

Haha I was waiting for someone to catch that just call the man Matt Ryan, because he is far from ice.

It's bound to be more embarrassing for Ryan himself than anyone else. When he lost the playoff game, not only did he have to endure that misery, but he had to endure countless articles and media analysts on espn/nfln mocking him because of that nickname.

It's bound to be more embarrassing for Ryan himself than anyone else. When he lost the playoff game, not only did he have to endure that misery, but he had to endure countless articles and media analysts on espn/nfln mocking him because of that nickname.

Agreed

For real, a PANTHERS fan talking about the embarrassment of a 13-win qb!!?? This board has h3ll in a handbasket written all over it.

I know, I know. Something about how you'd rather lose every game (which you almost did) than have such an embarrassing playoff loss at home. I've heard all the RC idiocy before. No need to repost that one.

Edited by Falconcheff

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

For real, a PANTHERS fan talking about the embarrassment of a 13-win qb!!?? This board has h3ll in a handbasket written all over it.

I know, I know. Something about how you'd rather lose every game (which you almost did) than have such an embarrassing playoff loss at home. I've heard all the RC idiocy before. No need to repost that one.

RC IDIOCY?? If we're all such idiots and know nothings why dontcha stay over on TATF for your non-stop circle jerk.

I'm sure they'd LOVE you to tell them about your many exploits.

Now you're taking off on a kid that doesn't post here that often but when he does, gives very honest appraisals and loves his team. :rolleyes:

RC IDIOCY?? If we're all such idiots and know nothings why dontcha stay over on TATF for your non-stop circle jerk.

I'm sure they'd LOVE you to tell them about your many exploits.

Now you're taking off on a kid that doesn't post here that often but when he does, gives very honest appraisals and loves his team. :rolleyes:

That "kid who doesn't post here often" has FOUR TIMES as many posts as I do!!

You... just don't live in reality, do you??

Maybe that's why I like it here. I'm like your own personal Dr. Phil. As you go along making shyte up out of thin air, I like to bring truth and reality to the masses.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

That "kid who doesn't post here often" has FOUR TIMES as many posts as I do!!

You... just don't live in reality, do you??

Maybe that's why I like it here. I'm like your own personal Dr. Phil. As you go along making shyte up out of thin air, I like to bring truth and reality to the masses.

Okay, This is GOOD! Tell us about the REAL johnnybuc! Who is he REALLY, and what makes him tick? C'mon Phil tell us, since you've been wrong about everything else regarding old jb. Let's hear some more of your insight!

I doubt even a nimrod such as yourself can be nearly as pompous and full of himself as the real PHIL. :lol:

Okay, This is GOOD! Tell us about the REAL johnnybuc! Who is he REALLY, and what makes him tick? C'mon Phil tell us, since you've been wrong about everything else regarding old jb. Let's hear some more of your insight!

I doubt even a nimrod such as yourself can be nearly as pompous and full of himself as the real PHIL. :lol:

Ha! Then you don't know me either, because I can CERTAINLY be pompous and full of myself!! :lol::lol:

So YOU tell ME, what have I been WRONG about??

Dope smoker??

A guy who claims to be older than us yet resorts to name-calling like nimrod, kids, and Junior??

Government check receiver??

Out of touch with reality??

Anyone who checks your post history would certainly concur with everything I've said.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Ha! Then you don't know me either, because I can CERTAINLY be pompous and full of myself!! :lol::lol:

So YOU tell ME, what have I been WRONG about??

Dope smoker??

A guy who claims to be older than us yet resorts to name-calling like nimrod, kids, and Junior??

Government check receiver??

Out of touch with reality??

Anyone who checks your post history would certainly concur with everything I've said.

Wait a minute Phil! You haven't been right about ONE thing re: Old JB. There's no need to itemize your faulty observations as there's no need to make you into more of a fool since you've done such a spectacular job of that yourself.

Post history? Dude you need to head back to TATF where nearly everyone wears their jockeys like you, halfway up their chest and tied off as tight as they can. I say $hit you don't like so you start a crusade? Tell me what's not childish about that.

I push a few buttons and the children go berserk! You haven't reacted?

Of course you'll not admit to any of this because you figure you have some sort of tough guy reputation you need to keep up. So, don't worry, I understand. You keep huffing and puffing and I'll keep laughing while knowing how foolish you feel by making all these accusations about someone you don't even know. Someone you've never even met or had a conversation with. Someone on a freaking NFL message board. Dude, C'mon I KNOW you're better than that.

You take care of yourself and be good to yourself, I'm old and need my sleep. Have a groovy evening. ;)

Tell me what's not childish about that.

I push a few buttons and the children go berserk! You haven't reacted?

Ahh, Johnny and his hobbies.

He'll talk crap on another teams message board, if anyone points out what a homerzilla he is, he goes to the tried and true "I was baiting you" or "I push a few buttons"

You're the biggest homer on the boards, save WFW.

In the last 18 months, your beloved team has had more players with legal issues than the Bengals and Raiders combined. The only response you have to that is asking me(any other poster) if they were there, that the filter is a shamm. Never once have you addressed the off the field issues of the Buc players.

I can't wait for Aqib(the Felon)Talib to be tried and convicted, I'm sure he'll meet plenty of other productive citizens in the TSPI(look it up)

Ohh and Matt Ryan is so much better than Josh B*i*t*c*h*man.

0-4

Do............ do you realize that the record of my team has nothing to do with my postings? Are you one of those guys where your entire world revolves around your favorite team? If they have a bad year do you actually feel obligated to not post anything in relations to other teams?

If it makes you feel any better, you have 3 straight winning seasons and Clausen has as many playoff wins as Ryan does, and Clausen was historically bad for a rookie.