Coolest spring picture of the year

It's an awesome story that I wish got more press, not to lighten the bad press but I think it's just a really cool story, it's just really cool to see him go from having cancer and now to see him in an AU jersey!

You're 100% right sir. Remember that our current media only cares about negative stories, the positive stories are too boring for them.

You're 100% right sir. Remember that our current media only cares about negative stories, the positive stories are too boring for them.

Very very true, the sad part is is that deep inside most people are more interested in the negative and find them more intriguing than the positive and this includes myself.

Never the lessI think it's awesome that Shon will be on roster, he will redshirt this year and hopefully be able to do something next year, I believe that's the story, would be awesome to me not just as an Auburn fan if he lived up to his 5 star potential!