Roddy still under the radar?

Ake Man

I was watching the NFL Network yesterday and they were talking about Boise State's pro day. When talking about Titus Young, they called him a poor mans Desean Jackson. I WISH WISH WISH I could remember the announcer who made the next comparison when asked who in the NFL he reminds you of, he said he "the smaller WRs in the league, like Roddy White...White is 5'0ish 170 pounds and has to use his speed out of the breaks to catch the ball". Two inches and forty pounds later, we have Roddy White, one of the more physically dominate WR in the league...

Just found the video..it was Mike Mayock, whom I actually LIKE!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-path-to-the-draft/09000d5d81eee952/Boise-State-pro-day-report

Umm... No not at all.

TY is 5'11 175 LBs

Roddy is 6'0 215 LBs. ROddy is 40 LBs more than TY.. they are def not the same size.

Roddy also uses his boddy more than his speed to get open, I think Mayock got mixed up on this one.

If you watched, the video, that was the best part. It was all of Roddy in beastmode. Pretty much the opposite of TY's video montage. WIth all of this being said, I would LOVE Titus Young in the 2nd round, esp after he ran the low 4.4's...

Umm... No not at all.

TY is 5'11 175 LBs

Roddy is 6'0 215 LBs. ROddy is 40 LBs more than TY.. they are def not the same size.

Roddy also uses his boddy more than his speed to get open, I think Mayock got mixed up on this one.

If you watched, the video, that was the best part. It was all of Roddy in beastmode. Pretty much the opposite of TY's video montage. WIth all of this being said, I would LOVE Titus Young in the 2nd round, esp after he ran the low 4.4's...

His Attitude and off the field issues will most likely keep him away from us, we're probably taking ALlen Bailey in the 2nd if he's there we're apparently real high on him.

Expect a WR or RB in the first, or a trade down.

If they can get away with saying that, can we get away with saying that Roddy White is about the same size as Larry Fitzgerald now?

Also, using that logic, we could probably just go ahead and say that Larry Fitzgerald and Calvin Johnson are about the same size.

So, basically Titus Young is in the same boat as Calvin Johnson in terms of size.

it wasnt mayock who said it was charley casserly but yeah he doesnt know what he is talkin about saying white is in the 5'11'' area and the 170 weight class

i think we go DE first and maybe OSLB second then offense with a WR TE and or RB we have 9 picks i believe so we should be able to pick up some good tallent

Edited by Young Sir