Goals for Spring Practice

GAbred

With spring kicking in to gear I have gotten an itch for some football talk. I'm wondering what fans of different teams feel are the most important question marks that their squad hopes to have answered coming out of spring practice. What or who you are watching? Coaches? Units? etc..

I think for UGA the biggest concerns are the o-line, WR, safety and d-line. Maybe concern was the wrong word but it will be interesting to see how the o-line, which has a good mix of veterans and young players, take to CWF. See if you can see any noticeable changes in intensity. We also are looking for the WR's that are going to step up and fill the void left by AJ. I want to see how far brown has progressed and wooten. Then the second safety spot is interesting bc you know rambo will start, I really think this second year hamilton will be much more comfortable back there with his assignments. And lastly the depth at d-line. I love all our potential starters on the d-line but I think this spring will be a great chance for younger players to really grow. See if geathers can finally keep low. What a bonus that would be if u can put geathers in for jenkins without missing a beat. I'm interested in the lb corp as well but I love the players we got back there so I think we will be okay. And the most important thing in my book is that these players stay focused and out of trouble. They have done a great job so far, hope I'm not jinxing anything. Can't wait for the spring game to get here.

Of course for UGA we need to see who steps up for those guard spots and what WRs step their game up. I'm anxious to see guys like Marlon Brown, Chris Burnette, AJ Harmon and Michael Bennett... new guys that have a chance to make some noise.

Edited by aPureTerror

I agree with the ones mentioned above but a position that may be overlooked is quarterback. I have faith in Murray but what about the back up? Murray took some shots last year that could have easily taken him out for a few games. I hope one of the guys shows something. Player wise I am curious about Kwame and B. Smith. We need two guys that can handle that NT position. Smith is so fast that I just want him on the field somewhere. I hope his cover skills improve or he gets more chances on offense.